4th Season: MR System

Poll: Webseries or not?

Yes
60.00%
No
40.00%
Total: 100% 5 vote(s)
(Jan. 18, 2016  3:39 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: I mean like where you know everyone is an adult gingka is barely seen Tsubasa is leader of the wbba for some reason!

I know what you're talking about. But what does that have to do with anything here?
Once Again! Double Post

Finished the 3rd Chapter:
Click here to read Chapter 3

Beyblades Introduced in this Chapter:
BUMP

So, anything anybody wants to discuss? Or no? Anyway, I should get started brainstorming what happens next in the new arc. If anybody has got ideas, please post them
Maybe, I still want to reveal King later on though because of Variares' evolution. I was thinking of something like a training journey like I previously mentioned. As I want to, firstly, show of the new Sagittario and also explain Kenta's power.
BUMP

Does anybody want to spice things up? Because I am bored of double/triple posting. I really am, so one more time, has anybody in any world got any suggestions for the next arc?
MEGA BUMP

I revisited this idea and tweaked it a bit. Solar Wings Pegasis is the example Beyblade, it is now Metal Revolution instead of Metal Rubber. I haven't started tweaking the chapters tho.
BUMP

Redid Chapter 1
Seems legit