27. Evil Gene
悪の遺伝子
aku no idenshi
Air-Date: 2012-10-07

黒幕は勝利のために卑劣な手段も辞さない、かつて倒したはずの敵だった。翼は、熱きベイ魂が魔の手からベイを救うことを信じて密かに進めていた計画の実行を決意する。

720p: http://filecloud.io/t3b0drwn
Gene.....Either a new BeyBlade,or the origin of an upcoming release XD
Or neither.

It's more than likely just an actual gene that runs through some bladers, making them evil. I strongly doubt it's a Beyblade.
(Sep. 29, 2012  10:22 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Or neither.

It's more than likely just an actual gene that runs through some bladers, making them evil. I strongly doubt it's a Beyblade.
Oh,well my bad.I guess I should have thought of that first

(Sep. 30, 2012  12:49 AM)MissKarat Wrote: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/mf-beybl...index.html

EDIT: Damn!

Ahahahahuehue

On topic, I have no idea what is going on so @_@

Emergency meeting to beat Kira?
(Sep. 30, 2012  12:51 AM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2012  12:49 AM)MissKarat Wrote: http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/mf-beybl...index.html

Ahahahahuehue

Rennie and Kiteboy catching the evil hebe gebes? No?
Well Gen returns and everybody else just seems to be stratigizing and battling
(Sep. 30, 2012  12:58 AM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2012  12:51 AM)BH145WD Wrote:

Ahahahahuehue

Rennie and Kiteboy catching the evil hebe gebes? No?
That would be interresting....

This preview feels like a sweep under the rug, something big is going down.
I'm beginning to think that Kira Hayama should be Killer Hayama; it seems more suited to his style o.o

The preview does mention that there's something called the "Evil Gene" running through some Blader's DNA, so I think this is the beginning of the Story Arc.

Plus, if the Manga is anything to go by, they need Kira/Killer to stay in the series, as Begirados' true form is Bahamudia (kinda a shock tbh), so the Evil Gene might intervene with that.
(Sep. 30, 2012  7:21 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: I'm beginning to think that Kira Hayama should be Killer Hayama; it seems more suited to his style o.o

The preview does mention that there's something called the "Evil Gene" running through some Blader's DNA, so I think this is the beginning of the Story Arc.

Plus, if the Manga is anything to go by, they need Kira/Killer to stay in the series, as Begirados' true form is Bahamudia (kinda a shock tbh), so the Evil Gene might intervene with that.

If that ever happens, that should be interesting for the toyline.
(Sep. 30, 2012  1:37 PM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2012  7:21 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: I'm beginning to think that Kira Hayama should be Killer Hayama; it seems more suited to his style o.o

If that ever happens, that should be interesting for the toyline.
Well,i'm hooked.Can't wait till 10/07/2012

It would certainly be the most awesome storyline in all Beyblade anime and manga history. It would also completely give an 'excuse' for those 'extreme' character designs we have been introduced to which I find very cool since previous Beyblade character designs were too dull and normal. So, the good characters look extremely 'kind' or 'fierce-spirited', while the evil characters have looks that are extremely menacing or insane.
I hope the series will go into Kira vs Sakyo one day. Both seem pretty powerful.
Finally! New intro and it looks better than before I tell you! Yay for Ren, Takanosuke, Sakyo, and Kira~

Tsubasa introducing Zero and co. to Neo Battle Blades... Neo probably signifying the future one since the first Battle Bladers was made already.

Mal looked cute :3...

And it turns out the DNA people are actually the Garcias from Metal Masters o_o, so this should be interesting I guess. There was also a part where they showed Kira & Yoshio and some other unknown bladers, I'm guessing they other the up to coming bladers. And it's quite surprising that they're the new and current antagonists of ZeroG, makes no sense.

Blader DJ announces the opening of Neo Battle Bladers, but I have no idea if it has actually started or not.
So, Argo's back, huh? maybe a gil remake.
(Oct. 07, 2012  1:35 AM)Bazooka Wrote: So, Argo's back, huh? maybe a gil remake.
I beleive that the Sea Monster them is taken.

(Oct. 07, 2012  2:30 AM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2012  1:35 AM)Bazooka Wrote: So, Argo's back, huh? maybe a gil remake.

Lochness Monster (hope not)?
(Oct. 07, 2012  3:01 AM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2012  2:30 AM)MexaMaster Wrote:

Lochness Monster (hope not)?
Then there's that XD

Ah, so nothing about a real evil gene ? I was quite excited about this potential storyline ...
OMG! The Gracy's are the new villains in Zero G! They all look so grown up. It doesn't surprise me though because they never gve up, and are so persistent with what they do.
(Oct. 07, 2012  12:12 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: OMG! The Gracy's are the new villains in Zero G! They all look so grown up. It doesn't surprise me though because they never gve up, and are so persistent with what they do.

What the fruitjuices?