Metal Fight Beyblade Zero G 27 Links & Discussion

When will the episode be uploaded Joyful_2 it sounds interesting ;o
(Oct. 07, 2012  12:12 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: OMG! The Gracy's are the new villains in Zero G! They all look so grown up. It doesn't surprise me though because they never gve up, and are so persistent with what they do.

But I don't get why they have a grudge against WBBA, oh well.
Episode added.

What's worse is a new Merci...
So they're pretty much making Metal Fight Beyblade all over again?

That drives me to believing that Ren will quit blading, what a STUPID idea if she does
So Neo Battle Bladers is a synchrom tournament?
Grrr why are the Garcias back? They are seriously the most annoying team ever, couldn't they create a new villainous team other than those cowards?
maybe Ginga and Kyoya will also appear soon? By the way in the manga Ryuga didnt die am i right?
(Oct. 07, 2012  3:18 PM)Feridf Wrote: maybe Ginga and Kyoya will also appear soon? By the way in the manga Ryuga didnt die am i right?

No speculations please~

And based on the anime, it doesn't look like Ryuga died at all.

EDIT:
ShinobuXD

It is not a synchrom tournament.
Ok thanks BH145WD.I heard it was a synchrom tournament but it didn't look like it.
Why I remembered of Senguuji Daigo of Inazuma Eleven Go series when I saw Argo? >_> <_< Maybe it was because their backstories looks similar?
(Oct. 07, 2012  3:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, so nothing about a real evil gene ? I was quite excited about this potential storyline ...

Well, I think it was mentioned that the Garcias were working a gene into the Bladers that visit their organisation, which is called DNA. It's more than likely that the Evil Gene is what they were doing.
The Garcias are back...oh my. They need to be arrested for their role to finally end, it seems.
But it actually makes sense now...
WBBA has nine bladers (Zero, Shinobu, Ren, KikuraGen (maybe), Unabara Brothers, Takanosuke, Akuya, Sakyo) and DNA has the other nine (logical since each element has three main beys) (Yoshio, Kira, 7 others)
Akuya seems like he would be with DNA.
So, those Brazilian bullies are back, after all these years, and they formed their own Beyblade organization...
Sometimes I wonder if the producers likes or dislikes the Garcias team... Uncertain
Just watched the HQ episode. Didn't really get the whole episode but in short, DNA is the new Hades Inc. (From Metal Fight Season 2/ Metal Masters)

Also Selena.... I don't want to look at her anymore.
geez louise i knew they were cheaters but now they hit a whole new low man what sore losers...on the other hand the main guy reminds me of a mafia boss what with the suit and the rings and the goatee?? well a bit of stub..
From what I understand: The Gracies took over Hades Inc and renamed it DNA. Kira and Yoshio are two of the bladers from DNA while there are others that haven't been seen yet? And there is an evil gene being put into the bladers from DNA, and there is some new thing that is similar to Merci?
(Oct. 08, 2012  6:37 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: From what I understand: The Gracies took over Hades Inc and renamed it DNA. Kira and Yoshio are two of the bladers from DNA while there are others that haven't been seen yet? And there is an evil gene being put into the bladers from DNA, and there is some new thing that is similar to Merci?

It is Merci. Or at least version of him. In the credits he's listed as 'Merci' and also has the same voice actor.