Metal Fight Beyblade VS Sol Blaze [Mumbai, India] 14th May 2016

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Metal Fight Beyblade Vs Sol Blaze

[Image: PicsArt_05-05-08.38.53_zpspehbihlw.png]

When? 14th May 2016

Where? Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (East), Mumbai

Time: Registration begins at 11:30am
We will start with the Limited Format first and then conclude with the MFB STD Format

Format: Limited Format + MFB Standard [Round Robin or Round Robin Block System]

Confirmed Members:
Un-Confirmed Members:

Stadium: BB-10 and/or BBC -03 and/or BB-46 (Balance Type)

Surface: Sand/Grass

Fees:
If you are a passport holder, this will be a free event for you.
If you are NOT a passport holder:
5$ (350rs) for one format, 10$ (700rs) for both
We RECOMMEND you to purchase a passport (15$ -> 1000rs) if you are planning to attend events regularly.
The passport is a virtual face. You won't get some kindof paper sheet. Read the FAQ it explains this.

Prizes:
MFB Limited
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit
Organizing a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit
MFB Standard
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit
Organizing a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit

We always have the Blader Rewards!

Extra Prizes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is MANDATORY to read the FAQ. DONOT COME WITHOUT READING THIS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Event; Role of the Host, co-Host & Judges; Formats and more!
Click To Read Questions and Answers (Click to View)
Fees
Awards
Beyblade; Stadiums; Accessories and more
History

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hey guys, here are the results we all were waiting for

MFB Standard Format

1st Place
Alex Mercer
Genbull Dragooon BD145 MF
Bahamdia Dragooon BD145 LRF/R2F
Balro Pegasus 105 R2F
Zirago Dragooon E230 GCF
MF Meteo L Drago B : D
2nd Place
ashton pinto
Zirago Zirago 85 MF
MF Death Cancer BD145 CS
MF-H Death Aquario BD145 CS
3rd Place
ZEE_786
Death Aquario SA165 RS
Meteo L Drago BD145 MF
Meteo L Drago B : D
Zirago Dragooon E230 GCF

MFB Limited Format

1st Place
FIREFIRE
MF Lightning L Drago CH120 RF/R2F
Earth Aquario DF145 WD
Burn Gasher LW165 PD
Screw Dragonis 85 MF / R2F
2nd Place
Alex Mercer
Lightning L Drago 105 RF
3rd Place
ZEE_786
Meteo L Drago UW145 EWD
Thermal Pisces T125 ES
Lightning L Drago 105 RF

Prizes were won by...........
Alex Mercer
NIB Fang Leone [Donated by Maximum Dranzer]
Sol Blaze (Gold Ver) + Storm Capricorn + Killer Gemios [Donated by ashton pinto]
6000 INR Attack Type Challenge [Donated by christophermk]
Driger F+ Master Draciel Black [Donated by Alex Mercer]
FIREFIRE
Rock Scorpio + 4000 INR Cash Prize Contest [Donated by ashton pinto]
NIB Galaxy Pegasus + NIB Cosmic Pegasus [ Donated by Maximum Dranzer ]
Metal Dranzer + Master Dragoon [Donated by Alex Mercer]
ashton pinto
Seaborg 1 [Donated by Alex Mercer]
Wyborg [Donated by RayxNikil]
ZEE_786
Flame Libra [Donated by ashton pinto]
Master Driger [Donated by Alex Mercer]
Those who donated, let me know if there are mistakes in this
There were a total of 9 members for each Format. We began with the limited format at 12 noon and concluded it at around 2 pm... The standard format was over by 4:15pm approx

Sol Blaze Challenge
Well, none beat it hah ! Sol Blaze sucks uncustomized and i expected all to win, therefore i carried 10 NIB Screw capricorns with me ....... but had to take them back
Those who won a minimum of 1 single battle were given random accessories
Next time it wont be free, if i keep it

Hope all of you enjoyed Smile
I think this was the first time in 2-3 tourneys in which people actually participated with their whole heart.secondly i m glad that this time FireFire got mixed with us opened up
Helped me n others in combos.this was really nice to see.n lastly i would like to thank all the members you donated.A bit sad cause we all sucked at sol blaze challenge :p

Plus i came 1st in normal and 2nd in ltd so all in all this tourmey was great :p
This tournament was epic! I wanted that fang Leone Unhappy lol thanks firefire for Sharing parts with me
MFB Standard Result Sheet - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8_33BB...sp=sharing

Limited Format
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

@[Kai-V] Just edited it. let me know if there are any mistakes

vikram i dont see that mentioned in my above post, which means no one won
(May. 20, 2016  5:53 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: MFB Standard Result Sheet - https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8_33BB...sp=sharing

Limited Format
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8_33BB...syQXM/view

@[Kai-V]

vikram i dont see that mentioned in my above post, which means no one won

Cool, could you just correct the number of participants in the Limited-format tournament? It says twelve and mentions Blocks, but there were only nine players and you did Round Robin.
The first tournament, Standard, was processed. Can you guys just let me know if you find any mistakes? If I do not have any replies within the next week, then I will just process the second event, Limited.
The Limited event has now been processed! Just a few notes @[ashton pinto]:

1. Not sure if this happened after the spreadsheet was put together, but we'd really appreciate if the spreadsheets contain up to date and accurate spellings of the usernames of the participants. Doing this helps to cut down the amount of time it takes for us to hunt down specific usernames when they're typed incorrectly or when they've changed. That said, I know sometimes this can happen after results are submitted, and there isn't much you can do about that, but in the results for this there were a few that technically didn't change but that were typed slightly incorrectly, which means that the auto complete in the BP System when inputting results won't work (ex. in the results it says "Ayan_17" when in reality the username is "Ayan17").

2. Usually, it's best to avoid having players play multiple BeyBattles in a row. There's a couple reasons for this: doing this means that there might be some players who end up waiting a long time to play their matches and the second reason is that forcing someone to play three, four, five, or more BeyBattles in a row means that everybody spectating will have an easy time studying that particular player and what they're, making them better equipped to play them than the person being watched is. And avoiding this practice also means that someone won't necessarily get to watch for the first 15 battles of the tournament, gathering information before they finally get to play against opponents who have no idea what that person will be using since they've been watching for so long. It evens the playing field when players play their matches more evenly spread across the entire tournament. Usually, I wouldn't make someone play more than two BeyBattles in a row at most. Hopefully that makes sense!