Metal Fight Beyblade Explosive Birth! Cyber Pegasis

(Nov. 15, 2010  1:14 AM)beyblade713 Wrote: does anybody know what story u have to beat to get ryugga

read my past posts ive already said different people mean different tatics
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:45 PM)Burn Leone Wrote: you cant customize your bey in story mode you can only in the battle mode now all you people that are stuck develope a tatic to take them down like some people require you to stadium them out other require you to crash them out i found it easiest to crash Crow out by saving up on Quake Bomb and release it to damage Crows spin really bad them save up for it again to use it twice in a row to crash him out and gain a whopping 3 points haha

My bro got counter yesterday and I can vouch for the need to adapt (at least to some extent anyway)...the same random flicking will rarely get you anywhere...
(Nov. 17, 2010  4:32 PM)Headenbr3 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  5:45 PM)Burn Leone Wrote: you cant customize your bey in story mode you can only in the battle mode now all you people that are stuck develope a tatic to take them down like some people require you to stadium them out other require you to crash them out i found it easiest to crash Crow out by saving up on Quake Bomb and release it to damage Crows spin really bad them save up for it again to use it twice in a row to crash him out and gain a whopping 3 points haha

My bro got counter yesterday and I can vouch for the need to adapt (at least to some extent anyway)...the same random flicking will rarely get you anywhere...

thanks for the agreement most people just flick around thinking they'll get somewhere lol
ugh, i hate van :< i get one chance when i 1 stadium out, THEN HE USES A SPECIAL CRASH 1HKO >:C the heck D: is that even legal D:

HOLY, I JUST FIGURED IT OUT o_e just played a match and almost won, i was stupid and didnt heal... but i know what to do >;3 get a perfect launch, 1. then quake bomb him, keep hammering him, and quickly use another quake bomb and keep bashing, [no balance= easy target o3oo]
or just stadium him out by useing your sheild when he gets close to the edge hit him out... quite simple or right after you launch and hes spinning around you he's open for a quick stadium out to the north west of what way your faceing bacially the upper right side
I did the early stadium out to win both times I faced him...Didn't know about the whole defend thing, I'm going try that on Kyoya (I know I just butchered his name...) right now.
EDIT: Didn't work...Aegis is still getting owned...
(Nov. 15, 2010  3:27 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: does anyone know how to beat ginga on Aegis's story I can't seem to beat it

Forgot to ask...What was your strategy for Kyoya? I can't outlast nor can I stadium out him...should I focus on using the damage walls?
What about for Ginga?
FOR GINGA I JUST USE SPIRIT BLESSING TO OUTLAST HIM THAN DO OV DRIVE OR DARK STREAM
eh Ginga save up on your special move like Quake Bomb but make sure it damages spin when your able to change your special moves now what you do is lose the first time just saveing it up then when second round comes you already have it so use it right off the bat damage him pretty good then save up for it again and use it to get 3 points then either do it again or just get lucky haha
(Nov. 19, 2010  12:31 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: What about for Ginga?

i used spirit blessing to outlast and saved my spirit points to hit him with OV DRIVE.
How do you beat benkai with counter leone? He is the first battle as a rank B and I am only rank E from using gingka. My tactic is getting holy light and quake bomb. I use holy light when I am low on rpm to try to keep my beyblade in the arena and use quake bomb for smashing.
edit: I know that it was just answered above but that wasn't a real answer to help me.
(Nov. 21, 2010  10:00 PM)caststarman Wrote: How do you beat benkai with counter leone? He is the first battle as a rank B and I am only rank E from using gingka. My tactic is getting holy light and quake bomb. I use holy light when I am low on rpm to try to keep my beyblade in the arena and use quake bomb for smashing.
edit: I know that it was just answered above but that wasn't a real answer to help me.

truthfully whe useing Nemea i got extremely lucky and stadiumed out Benkei two times otherwise I would be in the same position as you lol
I have to admit, the game isn't completely terrible. It's not good by any means, but it's certainly better than the first MFB game on DS. It's also the best of the "battle-a-thon" games that I've played, such as the PlayStation, and GameCube ones from back in the day. However, the game is pretty dull, with little to no variety.
WOW! Hudson sure made the english version an almost completely different game.

Changes in the Beyblade Metal Fusion Cyber Pegasus game:

* In the original, story mode was just Sora only. There was no character selection screen after the "START" game option. The english version has multiple character stories.

* All this next stage stuff was not even in the original Japanese version of the game at all.

* The english version didn't even show the intro with the meteor crashing to Earth, and Sora talking to Crow.
Instead, it starts off with Gingka talking about some mysterious evil group called "Nosferatu"

* Van wasn't mentioned nor seen til way late in the game.

* Counter Leone, and Bakushin Susanow were added. (Which is awesome)

* All the tutorial scenes are entirely removed from the story mode

* Both the starting "Special Moves" and "Bey Force" can be used right away in the english version. In the original, you don't start off with any of them until after their respective tutorials. The "Bey Force" tutorial was a little later in the game, but not at the beginning.

Still, the story is mostly retained in the english version, just told a bit differently.

I could care less about the changes made for the english version. Its just I didn't expect Hudson in North America to make these big changes.

My opinion on the english version of the game:

The english version story is even worse than the original. The english version story mode is just stages, while the original actually had a World Map screen to navigate, and lots more cut scenes. In the english version of the World Map, it automatically shows your next destination, and you cannot go anywhere else but that.
Honestly, it's probably best that they cut down on the story. Given that the only gameplay is the actual Beybattling itself, adding all that text would mean I'd have to [strike]skip[/strike] read through it to get to battle, would just add insult to injury. Show me the story, let me interact with it, but don't just tell me it.
Does anyone have passwords for the English version? Also how do you beat Kyoya on Tsubasa's story?
Thanks! Are there any more?