Metal Fight Beyblade: Everything you need to know!

(Aug. 08, 2008  4:44 PM)bugturtles Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  4:39 PM)Gotruto Wrote: they should both be the same height.

PS: Im actually a Leo.

It should.

However what seems to be the difference in thickness of a portion of the 125 and S125 Track's kind of makes me curious.

Either way we'll find out first hand sooner or later in a few months.

For some reason Quetzlcoatl reminds me of Seagon Attacker, with the little notches protruding from it.

Mabye the "s" stands for a slimmer version of the same height.
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: it could mean a lot of things, let's not make pointless speculation please
(Aug. 08, 2008  5:43 PM)Gotruto Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:17 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: it could mean a lot of things, let's not make pointless speculation please

Please see post #1546.

I'm a Gemini, I'd rather not have a Beyblade with that sign, simply because it would be weird.
id think it would be cool.
Did any1 else notice that Sagittario's Wheel looks like Dranzer V2's AR?
(Aug. 08, 2008  10:50 AM)Nic Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2008  12:53 PM)bugturtles Wrote: I also assume Cancer will use Track S125 and Bottom B (Ball?).

However, there is already a 125 Track. But, this new 125 has a S in front of it. What would this mean?
I would think that the S is part of another piece? So it would actually be "S, 125, B". The possibility of support parts or subrings has been brought up before.

I'm looking forward to cancer, since it's my horoscope sign. I think it was rather smart of them to release a "horoscope" series, since it would probably help sales.

(Aug. 07, 2008  3:33 AM)Grey Wrote: Yeah, thats what I was talking about originally (only I pointed out that "B" could just stand for Bearings in general, since there's more than one kind of Bearing). I almost hope that this is the case, since releasing two Ball-Bearing tips around the same time is almost a waste...
...unless the two Ball-Bearing tips are designed way different, like one being higher, one Ball being bigger/smaller, etc.

Of course, the beyblade with bigger balls will triumph.
OOh, innuendo! ;-P

I kinda hope that it means "Subring". The way that the Name is written, it seems to be describing the Beyblade from top to bottom.
I'll drop it now, though. It could be a lot of things, like Brad said.

(Aug. 08, 2008  4:30 PM)bugturtles Wrote: I always thought Quetzlcoatl was some form of Aztec/Mayan myth/god thing.

Taurus is my sign, but I don't have much interest in it for some reason.

Quetzalcoatl is probably a godlike thing, but it's also a constellation, I thought...

Like bugturtles,, my sign is Libra, but I don't have interest for it.
Nope, it's just based off of aztec mythology.

No constellation to be found.
I have been eyeing these beyblades ever since they hit youtube. Which do you guys think will perfom best? theres one thats sold out over others...... Leo i believe.
(Aug. 09, 2008  12:15 AM)flashfox Wrote: Nope, it's just based off of aztec mythology.

No constellation to be found.
Huh. That's odd.
Maybe they're extending from the Horoscope series to just "Mythology" or something. Uncertain

(Aug. 09, 2008  12:17 AM)doubletime00 Wrote: I have been eyeing these beyblades ever since they hit youtube. Which do you guys think will perfom best? theres one thats sold out over others...... Leo i believe.

I don't think Leo will be that great. I mean, the original video for MFB showed Leo beating Sagittario, but i'm pretty sure that uncustomized Sagittario sucks. It's too tall.

Uncustomized, I think that Pegasis will perform best, since it beat almost every beyblade in the those videos that were linked to. Despite this, I'm getting Bull.

Best custom blade will be, IMO, Leo105WF. Go Compacts!
im a virgo.....a lady

i wonder how`d they make a bey symbolizing a lady...a virgin woman if u wanna get into detail
(Aug. 09, 2008  12:29 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: im a virgo.....a lady

i wonder how`d they make a bey symbolizing a lady...a virgin woman if u wanna get into detail

i predict bumps a-la voltaic ape/sea dragon B)

They COULD just show her face or something, like Pegasus.
(Aug. 09, 2008  12:22 AM)Grey Wrote: Maybe they're extending from the Horoscope series to just "Mythology" or something. Uncertain

Takara usually uses mythological creatures in their product's names.

Ex. Blizzard Orthrus, Mach Garuda (B-Daman), Magnum Ifrit (B-Daman), Burning Kerberos (Cerberus), etc.
Dont forget about Zeus!
(Aug. 09, 2008  12:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

i predict bumps a-la voltaic ape/sea dragon B)

Lots of smooth curves and twists would be interesting too.
So how fast do you think the Japanese will get videos of MFB up on Youtube tomorrow?
Do you think that they will at all?

And even if they do....who would find them? The tags an titles will probably be in Japanese. Unhappy
(Aug. 09, 2008  6:19 AM)Lee Wrote: So how fast do you think the Japanese will get videos of MFB up on Youtube tomorrow?
Do you think that they will at all?

And even if they do....who would find them? The tags an titles will probably be in Japanese. Unhappy
Probably on nico, not youtube.