Metal Fight Beyblade DS

(Nov. 29, 2010  2:44 AM)alexscott12 Wrote: is this the game that depending on retailer will have either bakushin, counter leone or cyber pegasis?
Are you serious ? I should be warning you.
I just wanted to know, the thread title doesn't specify on my question.i've found a beyblade game with bakushin susanoo in it
I posted the answer on this page just a few posts above in clear bold. You have no excuse.
This is the game which comes with a Gold Quetz.
so,is beyblade metal fusion for ds any good?
johnnyo1041 Wrote:so,is beyblade metal fusion for ds any good?
(Nov. 10, 2010  1:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is not the game that will be released outside East Asia. I keep repeating this everywhere. This game is the first Metal Fight Beyblade DS game and only comes with Metal System Beyblades, so of course Hasbro is not releasing it. The other, actual topic is clearly marked "Cyber Pegasis".

Perhaps you think I am mean but you make no effort to read ... This whole page is about people thinking this game is the one that came out outside East Asia.
(Dec. 04, 2010  5:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
johnnyo1041 Wrote:so,is beyblade metal fusion for ds any good?
(Nov. 10, 2010  1:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This is not the game that will be released outside East Asia. I keep repeating this everywhere. This game is the first Metal Fight Beyblade DS game and only comes with Metal System Beyblades, so of course Hasbro is not releasing it. The other, actual topic is clearly marked "Cyber Pegasis".

Perhaps you think I am mean but you make no effort to read ... This whole page is about people thinking this game is the one that came out outside East Asia.

I think that's a little incorrect,beyblade metal fusion for the ds and wii came out in the US also.
Hudson really cannot let go of this game ... It had a regular release, a "Best Price" release shortly after, and now, two years later, a "Value Price" edition for 1800 yen. It will be released on April 7th 2011, and should still come with a special Beyblade.
(Mar. 03, 2011  10:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hudson really cannot let go of this game ... It had a regular release, a "Best Price" release shortly after, and now, two years later, a "Value Price" edition for 1800 yen. It will be released on April 7th 2011, and should still come with a special Beyblade.
Lol. I wonder if the special Beyblade is gonna be another Quetz. (Probably) Or an entirely different Metal System Beyblade. If the special Beyblade is another Quetz, I hope it comes in a different color. (Probably not) Perhaphs this release will be the one that I will be able to import! XD

To be honest, I'm kinda glad hutson is doing this. It's cheaper! I still hope though that if it is another Quetz, it will be a new color. (it's probably gonna be the same.)

Kai-V, What do you think the special Beyblade will be? A recolored Quetz, The same Quetz as before, or an entirely different Metal System Bebyblade?

For me it doesn't really matter since I don't have any Metal System Beyblade's yet anyway. But that's only until I import this. XD (When I get the money, that is.) XD
I think it will be the same Quetzalcoatl.
(Mar. 03, 2011  10:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hudson really cannot let go of this game ... It had a regular release, a "Best Price" release shortly after, and now, two years later, a "Value Price" edition for 1800 yen. It will be released on April 7th 2011, and should still come with a special Beyblade.

Hmm, time to buy a new Quetz.
This game's "Value Price" version came out today in Japan, and it is confirmed that the Beyblade included in it is still a gold Quetzalcoatl 90WF :

http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/s/?@0_mall/gamenavi/cabinet/nds/4988607006624.jpg
When is this game going to be
released in the UK?
(Apr. 26, 2011  6:42 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote:
When is this game going to be
released in the UK?

Never.