(Melbourne, Australia) beyblade team- The Immortals (acepting challenges)

Nah... If he leaves thats his problem. Good luck, but do not expect to be welcome back. I for one feel betrayed Uncertain
(Jul. 06, 2012  1:28 PM)Swany10 Wrote: Nah... If he leaves thats his problem. Good luck, but do not expect to be welcome back. I for one feel betrayed Uncertain

err, swany, have you seen him battle?

on another note, i have recived a request from another team leader in witch i must discuss with you swany and rayquazon (who i can talk to anytime), i shall meesage you on facebook tommorow afternoon about this swany.
are you saying im a good blader?
Wow.... It has been ages since I've beybladed. How have you guys been going in any recent tournaments Smile
wow long time no see. mostly me fighting actually, which is actually going quite well. came 3rd in my last one if i remember correctly.
(Jun. 14, 2013  9:03 AM)Swany10 Wrote: Wow.... It has been ages since I've beybladed. How have you guys been going in any recent tournaments Smile

Yo! Glad to see you back man. It'd be great to see you at a tournament again, we're trying to get one going here. It'd be awesome to bring back Team battles as well Wink
(Jun. 14, 2013  10:15 AM)Omega Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2013  9:03 AM)Swany10 Wrote: Wow.... It has been ages since I've beybladed. How have you guys been going in any recent tournaments Smile

Yo! Glad to see you back man. It'd be great to see you at a tournament again, we're trying to get one going here. It'd be awesome to bring back Team battles as well Wink

oh my god we need to get team battles back. the thing is we just need a few more teams, or atleast something to replace blah's team (its been so long i forgot the name of the team!).
Now that Omega is back, there might be some more tournaments going on. we should we arrange our team rank list as well as get some new members.
(Aug. 16, 2014  12:39 AM)JINX Wrote: Now that Omega is back, there might be some more tournaments going on. we should we arrange our team rank list as well as get some new members.

Well, he came back for one day and contacted me, but realistically we still do not have the results or fees collected at the last tournament ...
If a tournament is set in Melbourne I'd defiantly be interested in going.
Question:Is this just Australia?
(Dec. 02, 2014  3:26 AM)Spectral Wrote: Question:Is this just Australia?

For now yes, infact this team is so far kinda dead, which is why I'm debating whether or not to open this up to the world with the new Team system, which by the way, this is currently not part of that for a multitude of reasons, mainly my laziness and lack of activity in the game.
(Dec. 09, 2014  2:42 AM)Giraton Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2014  3:26 AM)Spectral Wrote: Question:Is this just Australia?

For now yes, infact this team is so far kinda dead, which is why I'm debating whether or not to open this up to the world with the new Team system, which by the way, this is currently not part of that for a multitude of reasons, mainly my laziness and lack of activity in the game.
Ahhh,Okay Smile