MegaMan general

Poll: Will you get thee Prototype version of the game.

Yes
68.42%
No
31.58%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
I would hate to play as him...... -____-

But I would love to play as classic Mega Man, especially if it was in Super Smash Bros! Grin
For Western gamers, that is classic Mega Man.
(Jan. 28, 2012  7:35 PM)To Wrote: For Western gamers, that is classic Mega Man.
If you go by boxart, yes. Not if you go by what's actually in the game.... Speechless

Back in those days the box art was supposed to be what the characters looked like, but couldn't achieve with the hardware.

This is the cover of the first Dragon Quest game:

[Image: BakkD.jpg]

This is what it looked like in-game:

[Image: yvb1m.png]
(Jan. 28, 2012  5:20 PM)To Wrote: It's an homage to this:

[Image: 3LQlQ.jpg]

well yes i know that.iv always known about bad-box art megaman.but from that to...that.it got more worse.
I thought that Big Mac Mega Man looked familiar.
Now I only want to forget that box art again..

I'm surprised no Jin in the trailer, but in all honesty I don't think I'll even bother with that game..
Any news for MML3 Prototype version will be released on 3DS?
I've been plaing Xcollection lately beat the shadow devil after like 6 years then soon later beating the whole x5 nova sritke killsall except shadow devil who knew a sludge pit could be the hardest boss ever
(Feb. 14, 2012  2:32 AM)JDBriggsBlader Wrote: Any news for MML3 Prototype version will be released on 3DS?

No, the game is dead.
(Jan. 28, 2012  2:11 AM)To Wrote: Mega Man lives!

Yes, as a 49 year old who's obviously been piling on the pounds. I'm amazed he can still jump over people. Even jumping in general.
With rumors that the Legends 3 engine is powering a Lost Planet spinoff for 3DS and PS3 let's remember the better days:

Mega Man. I wish Capcom would get ther head out of that crappy fighting series cross over (SF x T) and pay attention to probably one of the best selling games franchises they have. or did. Infune-san left Capcom, so that might have changed things
Haven't you heard? This year is Mega Man's 25th anniversary, and Capcom said they'll be making announcements when we get closer to the actual anniversary in December. For now, you can suggest things to them over at Capcom-Unity
"MegaMan is dead. We're never making another one" is still an announcement.
Except that was never announced.

I'd expect to at least be recieving a compilation for the anniversary. Star Force would make a cool collection, but there's only 3 games, unless you count the EXE tie-in. Then again, I'm dying for a Battle Network collection!
I guess thats the sad ending to some of the most fun I had in my childhood, but apparently the alternative leads to modern sonic games.
>MegaMan is dead
really now capcom
really