Me!

Hi, I'm LegoDetective. I like Japanese games, including Beyblade. Who knew spinning tops could be so fun. I love games that include launching or shooting small projectiles and a battle against an opponent! I'm going to my first tournament, at kings games, in a few days on new years eve. I hope to meet many of you there and meet some new friends and possibly rivals! I have a youtube channel in which I look at Legos, Beyblade, Bakugan, B-daman, and more! It would be great if you could subscribe! Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVqI2jf...mrP8LLc7mg      

Its called The Lego Detective, so if the link doesn't work, you can just search it up! 

I can't wait to be on the WBO and learn some more about Beyblades, play more, and have fun!
Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!
Welcome to WBO....I actually watched ur video that U r going to a tournament in Brooklyn...
Anyway...Hope U enjoyed ur stay here...And explore more about beyblades...
Hello, and welcome to the WBO, @[LegoDetective]! I hope you have a great time here, on the WBO! If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I'll do my best to answer them with complete accuracy!
Hey man, welcome to the beyblade community Smile
I subbed to your channel. It's a surprise to see some B-Daman in ages.
Welcome to the wbo
(Dec. 30, 2017  4:19 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks!

(Dec. 30, 2017  4:58 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Welcome to WBO....I actually watched ur video that U r going to a tournament in Brooklyn...

Great and thanks! Are you going to that tournament?

(Dec. 30, 2017  6:31 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Hello, and welcome to the WBO, @[LegoDetective]! I hope you have a great time here, on the WBO! If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I'll do my best to answer them with complete accuracy!

Thanks! Wow it's so great that there are so many nice and welcoming people here!

(Dec. 30, 2017  11:26 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Hey man, welcome to the beyblade community Smile

Thanks so much it means a lot! Are you Meister Yune on youtube? That would make sense but just checking!
(Dec. 30, 2017  10:05 PM)LegoDetective Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2017  4:19 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks!

(Dec. 30, 2017  4:58 AM)Eleanor Wrote: Welcome to WBO....I actually watched ur video that U r going to a tournament in Brooklyn...

Great and thanks! Are you going to that tournament?

(Dec. 30, 2017  6:31 AM)Ayane_2355 Wrote: Hello, and welcome to the WBO, @[LegoDetective]! I hope you have a great time here, on the WBO! If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I'll do my best to answer them with complete accuracy!

Thanks! Wow it's so great that there are so many nice and welcoming people here!

(Dec. 30, 2017  11:26 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Hey man, welcome to the beyblade community Smile

Thanks so much it means a lot! Are you Meister Yune on youtube? That would make sense but just checking!

Yup, you guesses right