MasterChef Australia

Did you guys watch MasterChef today??
I'm crying so much because Sam got out, I am in a state of total grief!!
Possibly Chris or Julie, but there's a possibility of anyone.
But I want Sam back in! Right now my favourites that are in are Poh and Andre.
I'm tied between Poh and Justine, really love the show its awesome, no wonder why its the Number 1 show in Australia at the moment.
Really It's No.1 Show Australia? That's good.
Now I just want Poh or Andre winning, or possibly also Justine or Chris.
And yeah the show is awesome.
I read MasterChief Australia and thought this was some Red Vs. Blue spinoff I've never heard of.
Haha yeah, I thought it was Masterchief the first time I heard about it. Backing Poh as my favorite to win it, last night she had a strong showing and looked like a legit winner.
Hell yes lol, Poh and Justine deserved to come back, and after not seeing Tom for a while I was dissapointed, but It's great he came back, even though he was eliminated twice.
(Jul. 07, 2009  8:27 AM)Cobalt Soul Wrote: Hell yes lol, Poh and Justine deserved to come back, and after not seeing Tom for a while I was dissapointed, but It's great he came back, even though he was eliminated twice.

Yeah I had high hopes for Tom aswell was probably my favorite at the start, but then he just started to drop the ball later on, I agree Poh and Justine deserved to come back, they both could win the thing.

EDIT: Watched tonights episode, damn Julie grabbing the pan handle when its been in the oven at 190 degrees, ouch! Knew she wouldn't win the challenge though, the Celeb chef had it down very quickly.
MASTERCHEF WAS RIGGED, GOD DAMMIT I KNEW THEY'D DO THIS, focus the show around just a typical Aussie mum so the whole audience goes ape-crazy over her, found it so funny that they layed everything out for Julies big win. FFS.
hahah I saw that too, it must be rigged as it is an aussie show.