[Massachusetts, USA] Beybladers in Massachusetts?

I'd say 23rd or 24th because we need preperation time.
Oh, and there are 16 people I've PMed about the tournament. I found more people.
Bump on post #74.
Mr. N and Ray Joker are available for tournaments.
By the way, I sent out a PM to everyone on that list.
I live in Chicopee MA and I realy think the more time to prepare for the tourny the better it will be so I vote on either the 30th or 31st.

Sorry if that seems dumb to anyone els but Im just thinking of have the best tourny posible.
An other MA blader to add to the list is eartheagle1996
This is exciting I have been waiting for a tourny in MA since 2008 and I have so much practice in that I have got wicked sick at beyblade and I am so excited that I might be riscing spaming right now.

PS. hope I'm not spaming
An edit on post #75. Please read.
Bump on post #74!
eartheagle1996 added, beyblades 2010's location added, total of 18 Bladers! Supaburn
Oh, and CyberBlader27, I will be available to the tournament. Mr.N said he would be able to host it. The available tournament dates are July 23rd, July 24th, July 30th, and July 31st. We may have to move into early August if necessary.
Post #73 BUMP!
More people available!
Another edit on post #75. PLEASE READ.
^ BELIEVE IT!!! [/Naruto Impression}
I think we should move dicussion about the tourney to a new different thread.
My New England Team: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-New-Engl...ro-Gravity
Hi guys! I would vote for somewhere around the 24th 'cause I'm in a concert around the 29th,30th, and 31st, I don't know the exact date yet. But, I'm looking forward to coming!

Any word on where the tournament will be? at someone's house or a park? If you need somewhere, my old middle school has a nice open field were we could set up a whole bunch of stadiums and tables.
Key blader could you give CyberBlader27 your town/city location so we could have better knoledge of where you live?
i need time to make its 30th or 31st and also where is the tournament going to be held
(Jul. 03, 2011  5:00 PM)eartheagle1996 Wrote: i need time to make its 30th or 31st and also where is the tournament going to be held

The tournament is going to be held by Mr.N but we don't know anything else about it.
Sorry! I didn't even realize you guys were discussing it here! I should be available on those dates.

Deikailo said that she would help out if we got like 10+ bladers.

Let's all decide on a location.

I have this crazy dream that we could host a tournament every weekend until summer's over. Don't know if it'll happen.
(Jul. 04, 2011  6:41 PM)Mr. N Wrote: Sorry! I didn't even realize you guys were discussing it here! I should be available on those dates.

Deikailo said that she would help out if we got like 10+ bladers.

Let's all decide on a location.

I have this crazy dream that we could host a tournament every weekend until summer's over. Don't know if it'll happen.

So, is it you or Deikailo that will be hosting the tourney? And for a location suggestion, maybe Framingham, Westboro, or Natick? I'm not sure.
HEY I'm Interested. We can use my hobby shop. I have been hosting tournaments since last summer. Beyblades2010 sent me a message through my website. If you wanna do this, please notify me.
Futomos She said that she would just help out.

@MakoLavi If it's not too far away from everybody, sure we could do it!
Revere, Massachusetts. I've had bladers from here that have gone. Plus there are some bladers in my town who show up. I'll PM you my number.
@Mr.N So you will be hosting the tourney, right?

@MakoLavi I've been to Revere, but it is pretty far, though
Yes I know its far, But I'm willing to let you guys use the hobby shop.
(Jul. 05, 2011  12:19 AM)MakoLavi Wrote: Yes I know its far, But I'm willing to let you guys use the hobby shop.

I think Framingham is our best location. But we need to find a park, or shop that will let us have a tourney there.
What does everyone else think about Framinaham? We need to get a general concensus.