[Massachusetts, USA] Beybladers in Massachusetts?

(Nov. 09, 2010  2:47 AM)JBey Wrote: ...im not from boston, im from Easton...

JBey
so if your in easton....... we can battle sometime! * jumps and pumps fist in slow mo*
For anyone interested in the beypark/beystore visit the website MAKO'S BEYPARK!!
For more info, Go there or PM and I will give you a phone number you will be able to reach the beypark.
NICE and this is a place for just mass tournies thats sweet great job!!!!!!!!!!!

how DO I sign up for the store?
(Nov. 28, 2010  11:22 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: NICE and this is a place for just mass tournies thats sweet great job!!!!!!!!!!!

Just come on down. Anyone from the WBO signs up for free
I live in Boston, Dorchester to be exact.
No good beys selling in Boston atm </3
(Nov. 29, 2010  7:52 AM)MakoLavi Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2010  11:22 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: NICE and this is a place for just mass tournies thats sweet great job!!!!!!!!!!!

Just come on down. Anyone from the WBO signs up for free

where is it?
Makos Beypark/beystore is now closed for good. In its place is Makos Hobby Shop. I still will be holding beyblade tournaments but also I'm going to be selling Yugioh cards, Magic The Gathering cards, Naruto cards, and much much more. for more info go to http://makoshobbyshop.webs.com/ for more information.
Hope to see you guys soon.
MakoLavi
PS: If you want PM me for more details
Check out my website at http://nabeyblade.weebly.com/
All right I think MA is hopeless we will never have a good official tourny that all MA bladers could attend!!!!!!!Unhappy
(Jan. 01, 2011  10:24 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: All right I think MA is hopeless we will never have a good official tourny that all MA bladers could attend!!!!!!!Unhappy

I'm throwing a tournament this Saturday just go on http://makoshobbyshop.webs.com/ and you'll see. I have had bladers come from Worcester, MA, Marlborough, MA, even Brockton, MA. If they can make it, I think you can too. So have fun, keep on blading, and always have the beyblade spirit with you.
(Jan. 05, 2011  12:59 PM)MakoLavi Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  10:24 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: All right I think MA is hopeless we will never have a good official tourny that all MA bladers could attend!!!!!!!Unhappy

I'm throwing a tournament this Saturday just go on http://makoshobbyshop.webs.com/ and you'll see. I have had bladers come from Worcester, MA, Marlborough, MA, even Brockton, MA. If they can make it, I think you can too. So have fun, keep on blading, and always have the beyblade spirit with you.

Not close enough I live like Almost 2 hours away! UGH so frustrated! Unhappy
By brother goes to UMASS and I have a friend in Cambridge I'd love to see. If you do organize something, keep me updated. Chances are, I'll be able to attend.
you guys just join my team ot is Rhode Island to Massachsettes
Rock, stop advertising so much. You do this on every Mass. thread...
*sigh*
Anyone 'round North Attleboro?
I'm looking for someone to pwn (or someone to get pwned by for more experience...)
My friends think Blading sux
*sobcryboohoowaaah*
Sorry for necroing, but if I find a good spot, I might host a tournament in June. Anyone interested?
I'd be interested if it's not too late... I can't find any MA bladers lately...
Hey Mr. N, June's almost over (10 days or so), is the tournament anytime soon?
(May. 28, 2011  12:57 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Sorry for necroing, but if I find a good spot, I might host a tournament in June. Anyone interested?

Where in MA?
All MA bladers I have been debating for a while now and I think that its time that we need to have an official WBO tourny. So if any of you crazy MA bladers like myself that have blader friends that dont have WBO acounts please I beg of you demand them to make acounts. Also if any of us were to hold a tourny at least one of us would need to have a PTW stadium. And a place that all of us could meet thats not too far away to travel. Also if you have not put your location on the WBO map please do so, so we can all know where you live, thanks and hope to see you soon!
If we were to host a tournament in MA, we'd have to do it in July, because we need to have time to plan, and more importantly, find a Takara Tomy attack stadium, unless someone already has one...

In my town it is so boring, especially since all the good beys are sold out the day the beys arrive at a store. If you have a Takara Tomy attack stadium, I wouldn't mind hosting a tournament with you. All I'm trying to say is that we need some heat in Massachusetts, something so big that it will inspire so many people. It is time for the moment for Massachusetts to have its first organized beyblade tournament, who agrees?

P.S. I'm sorry if this post was kind of, you know, dramatic.
(Jun. 25, 2011  1:44 AM)Futomos Wrote: If we were to host a tournament in MA, we'd have to do it in July, because we need to have time to plan, and more importantly, find a Takara Tomy attack stadium, unless someone already has one...

In my town it is so boring, especially since all the good beys are sold out the day the beys arrive at a store. If you have a Takara Tomy attack stadium, I wouldn't mind hosting a tournament with you. All I'm trying to say is that we need some heat in Massachusetts, something so big that it will inspire so many people. It is time for the moment for Massachusetts to have its first organized beyblade tournament, who agrees?

P.S. I'm sorry if this post was kind of, you know, dramatic.

I agree and I might be geting a job very soon and with my first pay check I will buy a TT attack stadium, and if posible a couple of them. And I think that everyone in MA agrees but the only problem with MA bladers is that we are so far apart and its hard for everyone to meet in one place good for everyone. If you want I can help find a place to host it good for everybody.
I live in Rhode Island and I'd be interested in a MA tourney. I have an Attack Stadium.
I live near the Worcester area, and I'm kind of far from you guys, so I'm not sure if the location can be where everyone can enter in. Unless we can host multiple tournaments in different parts of MA.
(Jun. 25, 2011  10:57 PM)Futomos Wrote: I live near the Worcester area, and I'm kind of far from you guys, so I'm not sure if the location can be where everyone can enter in. Unless we can host multiple tournaments in different parts of MA.

AND THEN THE WINNERS OF THOSE TOURNAMENTS WOULD BATTLE AND THE WINNER WOULD RULE MA!!! BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What, you're saying you don't go Ryyuga every once and awhile?
Jk Cute
We should probably come up with a list of MA Bladers...(/people who'd come to an MA tourney)

Let's see:
-Me (North Attleboro, MA) (Available)
-ChaosBlader32 (North Attleboro, MA) (Available)
-KeyBlader (Secret, MA) (Available)
-AriesBlader (Town Unknown, CT)
-RockAries0007 (Franklin, MA) (Available)
-JBey (Town Unknown, MA) (Available)
-Futomos (Somewhere near Worcester, MA) (Available)
-Mr. N (Town Unknown, MA, I think...) (Available)
-Mr. N's 4 friends (Town Unknown, MA) (Available)
-Ray Joker (Town Unkown, RI) (Available)
-beyblades 2010 (Chicopee, MA) (Available)
-Sparta (Town Unknown, MA, I think...)
-Corey (Scituate, MA)
-Randgris (Weymouth, MA)
-BlackAce (Marlboro, MA)
-BladerJoey (Brockton, MA)
-Karlxps (Hartford, CT)
-eartheagle1996 (Town Unknown, MA) (Available)
-Dekailo (Somewhere in NY, can possibly come) (Avialable if at leat 10 other people)
There! 18! I'll update my info when I get people's availability answers...
Hey, CyberBlader27! Good job getting the list of MA bladers. So this means we will have a tournament with 18 people. Hopefully in July, and on the weekends (a lot of people are busy on weekdays). I will give a list of the possible dates.

Possible dates (Vote 1 time):

MONTH OF JULY

-23rd
-24th
-30th
-31th

Voting ends 7/9/2011. Date with most votes is the date for the tournament.

EDIT: The 9th, 10th, 16th, and 17th are cancelled because of preparation time. - Confirmed

EDIT#2: There will be 10 people that MAY BE able to come to the tourney. So far 8 people are confirmed to take part in the tourney. PM me or CyberBlader27 if you also want to take part in the tourney. Voting time will also be extended to 7/9/2011 for the date of the tourney. In post #65, Mr.N says he might be able to host a tourney in a good spot. - Confirmed