[Massachusetts, USA] Beybladers in Massachusetts?

I have decided to host a tournament in September just woundering if anybody had an attack stadium that we could use for the tournament. Also if you have any questions please contact me by private mesasge!!!
^ IIRC, Ray Joker has a Attack Stadium...
(Aug. 19, 2011  12:57 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: ^ IIRC, Ray Joker has a Attack Stadium...

I know he does he told me already, Thanks anyways.
(Aug. 19, 2011  1:02 AM)beyblades 2010 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  12:57 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: ^ IIRC, Ray Joker has a Attack Stadium...

I know he does he told me already, Thanks anyways.
Ninja'd... AGAIN.
I think the best option for me (same for all other MA bladers), is to just drive for 3 hours to New York, and to take part in the tournaments there!! Because right now, I feel like putting everything at stake here. So if you're smart, you would agree with me.

This is the most serious post I ever written. <--Sorry, off topic.
(Aug. 19, 2011  1:15 AM)Futomos Wrote: I think the best option for me (same for all other MA bladers), is to just drive for 3 hours to New York, and to take part in the tournaments there!! Because right now, I feel like putting everything at stake here. So if you're smart, you would agree with me.

This is the most serious post I ever written. <--Sorry, off topic.
But beyblades 2010 already has a day planned for the tournament... He just needs prizes.

Well, I've been waiting for 3 months for this, and I can't wait longer.
Talk to Mr. N. He'd make a very good host.
(Aug. 19, 2011  1:25 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Talk to Mr. N. He'd make a very good host.
I second that idea.

(Aug. 19, 2011  1:27 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  1:25 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Talk to Mr. N. He'd make a very good host.
I second that idea.

MR. N has fallen of the edge of the earth!!! <(Me being dramatic)
(Aug. 19, 2011  1:37 AM)beyblades 2010 Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2011  1:27 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
I second that idea.

MR. N has fallen off the edge of the earth!!! <(Me being dramatic)
NOOOOOOOO!!! Pinching_eyes_2 Well, that would explain a lot...

His last log in time was today...

You guys should just pick a large park in Boston to have this.
Can I have everyone post here so I have an idea how many people could attend my tournament.
I think that its time that we dont give up on having a Tournament in MA, MR.N's tournament didnt work out and no one was interested in the tournament I was trying to start. So now that school has started for most of us I think we should start preperation for either a vacation date or when school gets out next year. If anyone would like to take charge of doing this please DO IT, because obviously no one takes me serious enough to try to organize it.

The reason why I'm posting this so early to any school breaks or summer vacation Because the last tournament that almost got started almost took a month to get ready and it still didnt happen. So yah thats all I gotta say........
Okay, so the only reason I didn't respond was that I haven't been on the WBO, much less this thread lately. Beyblades 2010, I'm sorry, and if anyone could help me, I'd be willing to organize a tournament. I'm capable, but don't have a good location or a BB-10. On vacations, I'd say that on, Christmas, everyone would be booked. Febuary vacation, maybe? For people not being notified, I can send out those mass PMs like I used to if you guys want. Speaking of tournaments... where's MakoLavi? I know he doen't seem to like the WBo that much lately, but he doesn't even have any tournaments on his website... and, that's all I have to say.
I live close by boston- apx 40 min away
(Aug. 19, 2011  12:53 AM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: I have decided to host a tournament in September just woundering if anybody had an attack stadium that we could use for the tournament. Also if you have any questions please contact me by private mesasge!!!

when in september?
(Sep. 22, 2011  10:46 PM)wizardzee Wrote: I live close by boston- apx 40 min away
(Aug. 19, 2011  12:53 AM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: I have decided to host a tournament in September just woundering if anybody had an attack stadium that we could use for the tournament. Also if you have any questions please contact me by private mesasge!!!

when in september?

I have decided to not host that tournament because of lack of interest and because school has started for most of us. Unhappy
(Sep. 22, 2011  10:46 PM)wizardzee Wrote: I live close by boston- apx 40 min away

when in september?

In what direction do you live 40 min from boston? We might be around in the same area!
(Sep. 26, 2011  4:32 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote:

when in september?

In wha direction do you live 40 min from boston? We might be around in the same area!

West of Boston. What direction are you from Boston?
(Sep. 29, 2011  9:09 PM)wizardzee Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2011  4:32 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote:

when in september?

In wha direction do you live 40 min from boston? We might be around in the same area!

West of Boston. What direction are you from Boston?

Check out this post and you could find anyone in MA hopefully close to you, and I live south east of Boston http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Massachu...#pid694759