[Massachusetts, USA] Beybladers in Massachusetts?

wait, so do you mean these will be in august? Cause I should be able to go then.
Ok, fine, I guess.
(Jul. 10, 2011  11:20 PM)BlackAce Wrote: Wow,where have I been?

For those that are new, I too am one of you, an MA blader, but was inactive for a while due to career issues.

Framingham or Revere is fine with me (preferably Framingham,I know a place that would work), but if what MakoLavi is saying is true, it would be best to find a place that suits all of us, like some sort of middle ground.

Welcome back, and I agree thats the best thing to do.
If the place we do it has a rent, me, Mr. N, and whoever wants to help pay for the place might want to say it soon.
(Jul. 11, 2011  11:36 PM)The Ryuga Wrote: If the place we do it has a rent, me, Mr. N, and whoever wants to help pay for the place might want to say it soon.

Most likely, me and the other MA bladers are going to have to pay a $5 store fee or something like that.
We're using MakoLavi's hobby shop. So, August 12?
I'M GOING!!!!!! I LIVE IN REVERE!!! I'M NEW!!!
Can you come on 8/12?
Its still unclear if I can go but even if I dont you guys have enough bladers to have the tournament so it realy doesn't matter so....... yah I still dont know if I can come but saturday would be better for me.
I can make it to the day (8/12), but I can't be able to make the location, unless a miracle happens.
Who wants to make also a plastic and/or HMS tourney for the HMS and Plastic Remembrance Day in MA?
I can't wait for the reply, I hope they say yes. And to anyone interested, I will be holding a fun tournament this friday.
I mostly prefer an HMS tourney, because most people like battling and collecting HMS beys.
How come this thread died lately?
There must be some chance for MA Bladers!
http://www.massbladers.webs.com/ <--Click for MA Bladerness!
(Jul. 24, 2011  11:57 PM)dreznar Wrote: Hi I live in farmington MN.
MN?
(Jul. 25, 2011  12:25 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2011  11:57 PM)dreznar Wrote: Hi I live in farmington MN.
MN?

I think he refers to Framingham, MA. Just wanted to clarify that. Joyful_3
Okay, I guess that makes sense.
Anyone know where bladers around manhattan or brooklyn that hang out in a certain area.
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:49 PM)Tsunayoshii Wrote: Anyone know where bladers around manhattan or brooklyn that hang out in a certain area.

Lol wrong place, ny phone failed me again.
Okay guys, now we have a chance for an official tournament, plus we'd be supplied with prizes instead of having to buy them! Look!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Summ...Toywiz-com
So who is going to do it and what ever hapened to Mr. N tournament?
(Aug. 08, 2011  1:15 AM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: So who is going to do it and what ever hapened to Mr. N tournament?
Mr. N, WHERE ARE YOU?!
Mr.N is not going to be thereUnhappy