[Massachusetts, USA] Beybladers in Massachusetts?

Framingham is a trip for me. I have no car.
Framingham is good for me if I can get someone to bring me Ill call my friend cuz his dad lives close to that area and he goes there every weekend so Ill ask him!!
I can go to framingham, but Revere would be better. We have a set location there and someone that's good with beyblades and stuff. I vote Revere!
I can go to either Framingham or Revere, they're about the same distance.
What do you know. 10 people available, 11 including Deikailo.
(Jul. 05, 2011  5:50 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: Framingham is good for me if I can get someone to bring me Ill call my friend cuz his dad lives close to that area and he goes there every weekend so Ill ask him!!

Never mind his dad's house is going the other direction but I could still get a ride from someone.
When are we going to make this official we dont want to get are hopes so high we still need the tournament to be aproved by the moderators. MR.N were all waiting on you, not to sound pushy or anything but we kinda need to do it one time or an other.
We have to first decide on a location and then we need to find a store or park there. I can go pretty much anywhere. So far we have Framingham or Revere.
Mr. N, I will be honored if you would use my small hobby shop.
I was thinking and if we all have a tournament in each one of are own areas we could raise popularity about beyblade and the WBO and we wouldnt have to do this after a few tournaments in each area so I say that we should make it goal to this, and if this does work we wont have this big old contraversy about where the tournament should be held. So what do you guys say I think it will work pretty efectivley.
How about 2 different tourneys in Framingham and Revere?
I'm saying Framingham because Revere is about 35-40 miles (I think) from where I live.
Thats sound excellent! Smile what do you think Mr. N?
Wait a second here...... As great as it would be to have two tournaments, if they were to be on the same day or even if they weren't, we only have about 10/11 people. We need at least 8 for an official tournament, so if we decide to have two, it would be best to have more than 10/11 people to be confirmed. Anyone else agree?
(Jul. 06, 2011  4:22 PM)Key blader Wrote: Wait a second here...... As great as it would be to have two tournaments, if they were to be on the same day or even if they weren't, we only have about 10/11 people. We need at least 8 for an official tournament, so if we decide to have two, it would be best to have more than 10/11 people to be confirmed. Anyone else agree?

Although, very many out of that 10/11 people say that they can come to either tournament, but we need to confirm, still.
I have 4 friends that can attend.

I think it's a great idea that we have more than 1 tournament!

@MakoLavi If we're having multiple tournaments, Revere is closer to where me and my 4 friends live, so yeah sure.
(Jul. 06, 2011  4:22 PM)Key blader Wrote: Wait a second here...... As great as it would be to have two tournaments, if they were to be on the same day or even if they weren't, we only have about 10/11 people. We need at least 8 for an official tournament, so if we decide to have two, it would be best to have more than 10/11 people to be confirmed. Anyone else agree?

I meant on diferent days so that there could be a well sized tournament for each, and alot more people is more noticeable to people than a small group of people.
Well hi, I haven't been here in awhile...
I'm free either tournament
(Jul. 06, 2011  11:09 PM)ChaosBlader32 Wrote: Well hi, I haven't been here in awhile...
I'm free either tournament

SWEET ONE MORE TO ADD TO THE LIST AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is the name of the tournament going to be? Mr. N suggested "Summer Spin". Also what is the Format? Double Elimination?
I still think we need more people to sign up before we can plan a second tourney. We don't even have 1 prepared yet. I think it's a great idea to have multiple tourneies, but we need more people. Anyway, it's just my opinion.
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-driggerclaw09 here is an other blader that might be able to attend, this is the friend that I was talking about.
(Jul. 09, 2011  9:05 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/User-driggerclaw09 here is an other blader that might be able to attend, this is the friend that I was talking about.

This "friend" of yours hasn't even posted once.
Yeah plus he hasn't been on for a couple months now
(Jul. 10, 2011  1:39 AM)Futomos Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2011  9:05 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/User-driggerclaw09 here is an other blader that might be able to attend, this is the friend that I was talking about.

This "friend" of yours hasn't even posted once.

Yah I know he doesnt realy go on alot he has only been on a couple times and hasnt touched his beyblade in a little while so............ but he still might be coming.
Wow,where have I been?

For those that are new, I too am one of you, an MA blader, but was inactive for a while due to career issues.

Framingham or Revere is fine with me (preferably Framingham,I know a place that would work), but if what MakoLavi is saying is true, it would be best to find a place that suits all of us, like some sort of middle ground.
Well, MakoLavi and I chatted for a bit and we decided on 8/12 (Friday) or 8/13 (Saturday). Friday would be the best. For those who are interested in going to Revere, are those dates good for you?