[Massachusetts, USA] Beybladers in Massachusetts?

Hahah, you reported my post ? Look, for that, I was genuinely asking about the date (and somehow completely missed and forgot that you had notified people about it). I am not "harassing" you, but this tournament is not approved anyway, so whatever happens just happens, and we are not linked to it. If you do get more than three people, then have fun, obviously.
tournament was great mako! i still cant believe i came in 1st place Grin
The Tournament was GREAT!!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING!!!!!
First Place: BladerJoey
Second Place: MakoLavi
Thank you to those who tried their best but lost. You did your best. Try harder next time guys I know you can do it.
So, seriously asking 'innocently', how many people came ? And who were they ?
I do not need to release that information to anyone
Wow. Then do not advertise your tournaments here anymore. It seems it might be better to keep everything as secret as possible ...
Man i wish i could have came
Anyone startin another tournament in Boston?
that bladerjoey kid must be a beast xD
To anyone interested in knowing this. Theres a tournament going to happen today and the guy throwing it is gonna be showing it live on Ustream. Click here BEYBLADE METAL FUSION TOURNAMENT
Quincy MA!!
lawence,mass guilmette school, november 5 th 3-4:15. anyone in my area want to battle? i'm also trying to get the latin bey jam aproved, but if not, stop by and just have a battle or 2
i live in mass and love to bey! pm ( private message me if your interested!)
plz i want to find people in mass! help! i need someone to blade with! i have an awesome combo that hasnt lost a battle launching first or last! plz i want soeone to blade with XD
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:59 AM)kaekage898 Wrote: plz i want to find people in mass! help! i need someone to blade with! i have an awesome combo that hasnt lost a battle launching first or last! plz i want soeone to blade with XD

(Nov. 03, 2010  3:35 PM)GureiruSan Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:59 AM)kaekage898 Wrote: plz i want to find people in mass! help! i need someone to blade with! i have an awesome combo that hasnt lost a battle launching first or last! plz i want soeone to blade with XD

Hey! Cooper here! I live at 113 Grove Street N. Attleboro, so, if you want to battle, just come here. Okay?Wink

hi! cool! but you prob shouldn't give ur adress out online!
im in MA

JBey (a.k.a. - the MA man, making me a Bostonite...)
(Nov. 04, 2010  8:58 PM)JBey Wrote: im in MA

JBey (a.k.a. - the MA man, making me a Bostonite...)

o u live in boston. cool. i'm bout an hour from their though
ok, so, who needs someone to battle? (ME!!!)

JBey
(Nov. 08, 2010  12:24 AM)JBey Wrote: ok, so, who needs someone to battle? (ME!!!)

JBey

*raises hand* ooo ooo meeeee! o but i live like an hour from you * puts hand down* but i need a battle *raises hand* arrrrggggggghh* goes into an ongoing battle of raising and lowering hand*
...im not from boston, im from Easton...

JBey
(Nov. 09, 2010  2:47 AM)JBey Wrote: ...im not from boston, im from Easton...

JBey

so do u live in easton?
Hey JBey if you do live in Eastie, i'm in Revere. I run a beypark/store for bladers to come have fun and make new friends. PM me if you're interested.