(Massachsettes or Rhode Island USA ) Beyblade Team AriesHunters

You know guy's, I never told you my beys (Because of the whole rivalry thing with Jbey, But it's all cool now!)

Ok Here They are! ( some beys i am debating on putting in my team so i will have 7 here)

VariAres DGrin
Big Bang Pegasus
Hell Kerbexs
Diablo Nemesis
Phantom Orion
The other two i will let you guy's choice which one i should buy (Please let it be 4d)

My final team is as follows,
Duo Virgo S130 WD
Wing Pegasus WA125 WF
(Coustom Metal Face)L-Drago Graurdian T125 CS
(Metal Face) Mercury Anubis R145 LF
(Metal Face)Gravity perseus DGrin

some others i could use are Vararies CH120 LF, Diablo Nemesis XGrin, Proto Nemesis, and several others.
4d beys look SO epic, but SO different.

Anyway, if anyone wants to do a tournament (everyone), we should pm each other's locations, then, find a place that is dead center of all of them Grin Of course, if that's okay w/ everyone else...
Sounds good to me
I live in southern RI, but I can go as far as North Brookfield on weekends when I'm at my dads.
Hey guys, any news on whos coming to the tournament???
No one seems to have posted bout the tournament, we still up for it? And if son, will some one create an event proposal?
Hey guys! I was wondering if this team was looking for an ally. If so we should talk Grin
What 3 beys are you using:
Omega Dragonis 85XF (Trying to find a combo with Omega currently)
Basalt Cancer DGrin
VariAres AD145RF
(I might edit if I have a new team)

Why should i put you on the team:
I am a really good blader, and I try to find a use for every part.

What town do you live in:
I'd rather not tell you my town, but I'm in MA
Oh, i didnt know you were in the area Emerald! Grin
I hope RockAries lets u on.... XD
if he let me on, im sure hell let u on too! ^^
My 3 beys: Galaxy Eagle 145wd, Meto L-Drago lw105lf, and I forgot the other one.

You should put me on your team because I ROCK at beyblades and I love them to high heavens.

I live in Massachusetts
No ones been postin for a while...... I think im goin to try other teams..... good luck though! ^^

EDIT: NVM, didnt realise you can be in two teams at once. XD
I'll stay on.
everybody who applied is in and yes i am still up for the tourney!!
Ummmm, RockAries? Do you want me to start an event proposal? And if so, who's attending the event currently???
(Mar. 01, 2012  2:04 AM)*DeStRoYeR* Wrote: Ummmm, RockAries? Do you want me to start an event proposal? And if so, who's attending the event currently???

Most of the Team Is attending.. That would be great if you sent a proposal
kk, have to do a school project, but ill get right on it afterwards.
BTW, could you send me a PM including the usernames of those attending? Thnx ^^
Hey Guys, This thread has been kind of dead lately. Is anyone still up for a tourney?
Hey i used to live in Boston but i relocated to india now! How is Boston now anyways?
Well reading this topic, and taking notice of the number of Massachusetts bladers piqued my interest so out of curiousity I'll share a bit about myself. I just hope I'm not too late on my introduction here.

Name:ReploidZero

Main Beys: ( Although I do have many I've focused my main 3 as such. But I do have several beys and I modify the parts of my customizations as well.)

Attack: Blitz Unicornio/Striker 90 MF/R2F (I alternate between the two. Been trying to get my hands on a CH120 as I lost my CH 120 Track.)
Defense: MF Basalt Cancer/ Twisted Gasher 230 D (Sometimes substituted gasher for Aquario)
Stamina: Hades Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) EWD (Though I sometimes use Coat Sharp with it too.)

Area: Western Mass, so Boston is about an hour or so of driving distance from me.

Being one of the older bladers, I grew up with the plastics series as a kid but got hooked back into beyblades when I learned the MFB came out only a few years ago. Learning from what I've studied on both this forum, and the bey wiki I'm at least a fairly experienced blader although I'm still learning about the newest beys, specifically the Zero-G series which I've yet to own a bey from.

I stopped blading for a couple years due to the fact that I had to focus on high school as well as the fact that not many people in my area were into Beyblading. So all in all it would be pretty fun if I were to be able to find more people to beyblade against rather than me just pitting my own combos against each other.
Man It has been a while! I really want to get back into BeyBlades I have missed quite a bit after taking a two year break. I have to do quite a bit of research on the new beys. So Hows everybody going on the team?