(Massachsettes or Rhode Island USA ) Beyblade Team AriesHunters

I just got my best friend to like blading!!!
He might join the WBO!
And the team!
^^Missed u at anime boston... we'll meet... soon. Good luck! Also, hows everyone doin???
Coolio!
JBey are you going to PortCon in Portland Maine? If anoyone is, tell me!
I love PortCon!
OKAY, well my friend ChaosBlader32 is joining up soon, and I have a tournament/meeting place! I have been knee-deep in blading lately... JBey, I have top-tiers now. The above posted were tests. And rock, I have 13 beys now so can I get a rank advancement? You said aw ile ago that if I got more...
HEY EVERYONE!!! GO ON OVER TO THE MA THREAD! THERE WILL BE A MA/RI/CT TOURNAMENT COMING UP IN JULY! ASK Mr.N FOR DEATS!

Eep! Sorry for the BladerDJ-ness...
Earth Bull GB145SF, LLD 100RF and Earth Virgo SW145CS.
Because I the worst hahaha not realy, because I'm always looking for MA blader like you peeps.
I live in Chicopee MA.
Crystal L Drago, Galaxy Peg. Black Hole Ver., Ray Unicorno Aurora Ver.

Live locally and I'm also a illustrator/graphic designer that can help with that sort of thing

Western mass.
(Oct. 23, 2011  6:29 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: Earth Bull GB145SF, LLD 100RF and Earth Virgo SW145CS.
Because I the worst hahaha not realy, because I'm always looking for MA blader like you peeps.
I live in Chicopee MA.

ok your in
(Oct. 23, 2011  7:48 PM)Gripsocks Wrote: Crystal L Drago, Galaxy Peg. Black Hole Ver., Ray Unicorno Aurora Ver.

Live locally and I'm also a illustrator/graphic designer that can help with that sort of thing

Western mass.

ok your in too
Galaxy Leone, Thermal Virgo, and Dark Pegasus.
I should be able to join because I've beaten many bladers, and can come up with great combos naturaly. Also I enjoy enhancing beys.
ADDED NOTE: I only own metal fusion/mastters beys
I live in Bristol/Warwick RI
and on weekends Webster MA
(Nov. 10, 2011  11:24 PM)LOGANIGHTLEGEND Wrote: Galaxy Leone, Thermal Virgo, and Dark Pegasus.
I should be able to join because I've beaten many bladers, and can come up with great combos naturaly. Also I enjoy enhancing beys.
ADDED NOTE: I only own metal fusion/mastters beys
I live in Bristol/Warwick RI
and on weekends Webster MA

Your in rank areis grunt to improve get a takara tomy bey (optional
Ok thanks sooo much! I'm getting takara's Big Bang Pegasis among others, so I'll post some pics on Christmas.
Will you be posting the tournaments we are participating in here? And do I need to update you when my beys change? And lastly, so I need an Aries bey?
Yes that would be great, Thanks!
No problem, how's this?
Ray Aries CH120 CS

And My current team update,
Thermal Virgo, Meteo L-Drago, and Ray Aries.
I have a place we could do a tournament......
it's a local park in Rhode Island called Colt State Park(look it up).
It's gotta skate park and Dels trucks and stuff........ and it would be a great place to hold the First AriesHunters Team Tourney!
(Nov. 25, 2011  7:54 PM)LOGANIGHTLEGEND Wrote: I have a place we could do a tournament......
it's a local park in Rhode Island called Colt State Park(look it up).
It's gotta skate park and Dels trucks and stuff........ and it would be a great place to hold the First AriesHunters Team Tourney!

Ya that would be awesome!!
Cool! If you could PM the other members, and get a good date, we'll have a tournament al set! Smile
New Team:
Gravity Perseus D125 JB,
Thermal Virgo D125 SD,
Hell Kerbecs BD145 and kerbecs default tip, srry, forgot the name :\
I'm ready to go up a rank, videos of my takara beys are on my youtube.
Links in my sig.
(Jan. 02, 2012  2:52 AM)LOGANIGHTLEGEND Wrote: New Team:
Gravity Perseus D125 JB,
Thermal Virgo D125 SD,
Hell Kerbecs BD145 and kerbecs default tip, srry, forgot the name :\
I'm ready to go up a rank, videos of my takara beys are on my youtube.
Links in my sig.

Nice Bey man!!! I subscribed to you on youtube!
Hey, guys! Been awhile!

Sorry about my previous behavior and rivalry, I don't even know WHAT I was thinking back then!

New Beys:

Defense:
(Metal Face) Basalt Bull BD145 RS

Stamina:
Phantom Bull AD145 WD
Scythe Kronos 100 WD

Also, the tourney idea looks awesome! Count me in. Maybe in March?
So, how's things w/ everyone here?

Thanks man! I'll sub back ^^.
March sounds good. But we'll have to PM everyone first. I just ordered some beys, so my team will be changing soon.
(Jan. 02, 2012  5:43 PM)JBey Wrote: Hey, guys! Been awhile!

Sorry about my previous behavior and rivalry, I don't even know WHAT I was thinking back then!

New Beys:

Defense:

Stamina:
Phantom Bull AD145 WD
Scythe Kronos 100 WD

Things are going great for me! I can't wait for the tourney March is a perfect time!
(Jan. 03, 2012  12:21 PM)RockAries0007 Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2012  5:43 PM)JBey Wrote: Hey, guys! Been awhile!

New Beys:

Defense:

Stamina:
Phantom Bull AD145 WD
Scythe Kronos 100 WD

Things are going great for me! I can't wait for the tourney March is a perfect time!

We better start planing it, first we need to see how many people can come I could message a bunch of people about a potential tourny. Also if we need an extra attack stadium I have one coming in the mail!!!
my new beys!!!!!!!!!
DEFENSE:
Basalt Bull GB145RS,
Earth Aquario SW145CS
Earth Aquario SW145SF
ATTACK:
LLD WD145RF,
LLD 100RF,
Gravity perseus AD145RF
STAMINA:
Earth Aquario 230WD
All metal faced.
We can also check this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Massachu...#pid694759. This is a list of bladers from the last tournament that was attempted to be organized, so we can use this to help get an idea of how many people can come.
I also have one coming in the mail, im not sure whats the rules with hasbro stadiums, but i have those, too.
(Jan. 03, 2012  9:56 PM)LOGANIGHTLEGEND Wrote: I also have one coming in the mail, im not sure whats the rules with hasbro stadiums, but i have those, too.

Hasbro stadiums cant be used because of poor slopes and lack if exits.