[Maryland Area, non-shipping] Burst parts for sale/trade

DC how much for Vanguard?
I know I just want revolve and erase
I also want erase and revolve
Well no one's getting anything if there's more than one color and you don't specify which, so you two can stop asking.
(Nov. 14, 2019  11:00 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Well no one's getting anything if there's more than one color and you don't specify which, so you two can stop asking.

That's a little rude, just give them a chance. I know it can be frustrating, but It will all work out. Smile
#Fafnir, I can sell my parts to whoever the heck I want. If I ask for clarifying information, and I don't get it, then I am well within my rights to tell them to get the parts they want somewhere else.

You've really earned your place on my block list.
How much for the Revolve and Vanguard?
(Nov. 15, 2019  12:36 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: How much for the Revolve and Vanguard?

The Vanguard's been accounted for already, I'll PM you the price for the Revolve.
I want a blue revolve and a red erase
Revolve is already spoken for, and my Erases aren't going anywhere right now. I already have 3 transactions going on Saturday and I'm not keen on adding more right now.
I won’t have the money never mind
(Nov. 15, 2019  12:29 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: #Fafnir, I can sell my parts to whoever the heck I want. If I ask for clarifying information, and I don't get it, then I am well within my rights to tell them to get the parts they want somewhere else.

You've really earned your place on my block list.

1. I totally get that, but maybe they just forgot.
2. I would do it a little differently, but it's your parts, so sell them how you want to
3. May I ask why I've been blocked?
(Nov. 22, 2019  4:04 PM)prateek_singh Wrote: I want archilles

Well, I don't have any of those listed for trade anymore. What are you talking about?
I have updated the list! I gotta do a fresh picture soon, my stock has changed a lot.
do you have any dash drivers?
(Dec. 11, 2019  12:17 AM)Aigasrage Wrote: do you have any dash drivers?

He has hunter’ and spiral’.
This is hard for some of you to understand, because I only wrote " I don't ship, I just sell/trade in person at tournaments, or at some other public venue." in the first post, and in other posts, and wrote [Maryland Area, non-shipping] in the thread title.

So let's try again.

You can only buy or trade these parts from me at a tournament in the Maryland region. That's Maryland, or PA, or Virginia maybe, sometimes even Delaware or NY.
If you live in Canada and don't travel to the Maryland area, you can't buy or trade for these parts, so please do not ask.
How much for bump, hell salamander and Hunter'?
Yup, me too. I am just entering and would like to participate in more tournaments, I can't wait to battle!!
(Jan. 03, 2020  1:02 AM)MadaMan Wrote: Yup, me too. I am just entering and would like to participate in more tournaments, I can't wait to battle!!

I believe you may have posted in the wrong thread by mistake! Smile
Oh you are right, sorry about that
How much for ultimate reboot and bump?
Folks, if I PM you a price and you don't respond, I'm going to consider the offer as rejected and assume you don't want the parts at that price. As a result I won't bring those parts with me to the next tournament. So don't act surprised when I don't have them if you haven't responded, there's two of you now what've done that recently.
How much for Gravity, Heavy, Wolborg, 7, Hunter', and Vanguard?