March of the Bladers 2 [London, UK 03/03/12] - Regents Park

on
Hosted by
  Blitz
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Most of you will know by now that I'll be getting back from Hong Kong on the 1st of March (in the early hours) so whats better than having a tournament on the weekend I'm back?

Hopefully I'll be able to get some nice Beyblade related goodies!

Specific info:

When: 3rd of March 11.30am until it finishes.
If you do turn up after 12.00 you won't be able to take part!

Where: Regents Park Bandstand

Directions to the bandstand:
If you don't know this by now you can find the directions here -
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-March-of...ark--28221

Map of the Park -
http://www.royalparks.gov.uk/The-Regents-Park.aspx

Tournament Format: Block Round Robin/Double Elimination -
(Event Guide - http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf )
(Format will depend on the number of participants as there is no limit for this tournament!)

This is the WBO Standard format rule book (READ IT)- http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf

Prices:
The regular price is £3
Or free If you have purchased a Blader Passport.
Which is available to buy on the day for £6

Remember if a parent/s is bringing you to the tournament to let them know that the times may vary!

If you are only able to stay till a certain time DON'T confirm that you can come as it can cause problems when people leave in the middle of a tournament!
Also I will only sign people up if they personally PM me or post in the thread, no signing your friends up!

Thank you, hope to see you there!

Confirmed Attendees -
  • Blitz
  • LeeDraciel
  • Sora
  • Emman798
  • ThePokeBlader
  • nationsbeyblade
  • The Assassin
  • L-Drago2012
  • Beyhyperkiller
  • evilbeaflow_
  • Dark_Karma
  • Sparky Blader
  • madmuppet98
  • Hell Kid
  • Void
  • xHB Saucex
  • crazymatty
  • Hell reaper
  • TAPTICK
  • kruddymals
  • raystriker12
  • ✯Black✯Star✯
  • Gospeln
  • leo(ne)
  • beymasters
  • luck
  • Saint
  • mysteryman10
  • enzoxs
  • thewbbablader
  • BlacK PhoeniX
  • Rav100
  • Bleik
  • Jacob-Spades
  • Galaxy Blade
  • lightning blade
  • HadoukenTyson
  • Raphel
  • Theo3453
  • zackdos
  • Ahmed
  • BLAZING DRAGON

Total: 39

Unconfirmed Attendees -
  • Defenceblader
  • Nicholasm
  • smg4life01
  • DarkNebula
  • shinegreydude
  • rex.money
  • prototype7
  • dukesy56
  • arkboy
  • poisonstrikercs
  • GalaxyPegasus80
  • cutewolfsam
  • minglok
  • raystriker12
  • diablonemsis

Sellers Thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-London-U...ing-Thread

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

dunno but its usually 1nce a month
Sooo there`s one in april called April of the Bladers
lol no but nice name the name is not always relevant to the month or something but most of the time it is
Ok but i`m gonna train my hardest to be the best i can. including increasing my launchpower
1st - Blitz
2nd - Me
3rd - Demonic Blood
4th - Ahmed

The prizes were lucky dips. 4th got 1, 3rd got 2, and so on.
(Mar. 03, 2012  6:08 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: Sooo there`s one in april called April of the Bladers

You don't get the pun do you?
lol, that was a craap one for me :L
Will there be a tounament at the MGM expo?
Hi everyone!

So I'm back from the tournament, had a good day today which I'm surprised about because I really wasn't feeling up to it this morning!

I actually used an attack type in two out of three of the final battles and won for the first time in ages... It was MF Flash (Stamina Mode?) Saggittario CH120RF I think against MF? Phantom ___ B:D and MF? ___ Phantom TH170D? I was so nervous I was shaking like mad haha! For the third match I used MF-H Duo Aquario AD145CS against MF/MF-H? Basalt ____ B:D.

Thanks to Coxy for supplying use with some prizes, it was much appreciated! Was great to have you back haha!

Anyway hope everyone had a good time, See you at the next one!

Yo blitz whens the next tourney. next time could it be on a holiday pleasse. I know you have work and all but i have classes from 10:00-12:30 on weekends
when is the next bey tournement can u let me know as soon as possible thx
i wanna see some footage it sounded like it was an awsome tournament
I don't even know when I can host the next tournament it all depends on when I can get time off, so just keep an eye on the 'upcoming events' on the homepage.

I'll do the tournament videos when I can but they aren't my top priority at the moment.
Ok thanks for the information on that blitz. I am hoping to win at the next one
I didn't have work today so I thought I'd get at least one part done today -

March of the Bladers 2, Part One

I should be able to get part two done on Friday as that's my next day off.
(Mar. 05, 2012  10:44 PM)emman798 Wrote: What about new years celebration

That was processed a few days ago.
(Mar. 05, 2012  11:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2012  10:44 PM)emman798 Wrote: What about new years celebration

That was processed a few days ago.
I think he was referring to the video... however he could of asked in PM.
yes BHK i was talking about the video
Unfortunately all the footage from New Years Celevration! I got was really boring and wasn't very good quality, I tried to make a video but it was just so pants that I gave up.
Hate to double post but I managed to get the second part of the video done as I finished work early today.

Anyway here it is -

March of the Bladers 2, The Finals