Maple Story

Yeah, but it looks cool. :P

Update:
- 36 Evan
- 28 Dawn Warrior
- 18 Pirate (to-be Brawler)

Is it possible to get the equipment that the title Evan is seen wearing? It looks so cool :3
(Mar. 29, 2011  10:06 PM)Gearfried97 Wrote: Yeah, but it looks cool. Tongue_out

Update:
- 36 Evan
- 28 Dawn Warrior
- 18 Pirate (to-be Brawler)

Is it possible to get the equipment that the title Evan is seen wearing? It looks so cool :3

Yeah, I see some people with it, but I don't know where it is. =(

I have 2 characters in Windia and 3 in Bera. If you see someone whose character's name starts with "Chewy" and ends with the type of class it is (ex. my Aran is ChewyAran) then that's me. So if you see me, add me!
NOOOOO! Oh well...

Does anyone here use Bannedstory? It's fun...
I just paid a visit to the Kerning Square. I didn't go past the floor with the Yeti Claw Game monsters and the Perfume monsters, because they were already Level 35 and I went there with my Dawn Warrior

Update:
-Level 38 Evan
-Level 30 Dawn Warrior
-Level 20 Pirate

I'm not spending as much time on my other characters as I should, haha.

EDIT: Went there with my Evan; it's a great training spot. Tongue_out
i only play the one on the card i have about 500
Lol, this thread died :P Anyways, heres an update:

70 Evan
17 Night Walker
23 Pirate (I remade it because I messed up the AP)

I don't play a lot :P
I just got back into this game, planning to make a Hero.
Hey Guys I play maple north america so if you want to add me im in Khaini Level 62 assasin future hermit Uncertain
Should I be one handed or two handed? Two Handed is more my style, but still...
2H is stronger, but you can't equip a shield with it
Meh, I'll go with two handed till Nexon makes a Hand And A Half Sword.
i am a level 22 thief. i know im a noob
I can imagine hand and a half sword gameplay, using a shield for a while, then when you need more power, switch to two handed from a press of a button, and use two handed for 2x the power.
Level 82 Ranger
level 22 dual Blade
level... 30 something Ice/Lightning
level 20 something Dawn warrior.
lvl 15 thunder breaker i belive . (i suck right now but ima gets yall)
Hit level 100 last Sunday :DDD I can scare off ks'ers by using an Earthquake and killing all the monsters ^______^
level 37 battlemage and a level 29 Mechanic good thing i have one because when they update the awesome overpowerd powers will be gone whatch maplestory newest vid on youtube
level 37 battlemage and a level 29 Mechanic good thing i have one because when they update the awesome overpowerd powers will be gone whatch maplestory newest vid on youtube
I kept up with this thread for a little until it died...anyway Pinching_eyes_2 i just joined and was wonderin if someone could train me. Goin to be a warrior
Started last week, level 61 Battle Mage. Tongue_out
Exp bonuses do wonders, btw, I'm in Chaos, only made it there so I can get the Chaos bandana. Haha
wOW...im actually in the middle od downloading somethin happned and had to do it over
All my characters at the moment are in Zenith. I have the following:
level 56 Brawler
level 46 Hunter
and a level 18 Swordsman future Page.