Make my avatar and signature!

There will only be one entry allowed per person.

Contest ends October 31st.
Cool, a contest! What's the prize?
Was this approved?
(Sep. 06, 2015  8:13 PM)Hato Wrote: Was this approved?
There actually isn't a your creations mod at the moment lol.
(Sep. 06, 2015  8:52 PM)BladeRager Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2015  8:13 PM)Hato Wrote: Was this approved?
There actually isn't a your creations mod at the moment lol.

Maybe the commitee will consider me ;3

But oh, lol. Guess it is approved Tongue_out
Threads in Your Creations don't have to be approved. GD is the only forum to which that rule applies.
(Sep. 06, 2015  8:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Cool, a contest! What's the prize?

A big honkin' bucket of air! By the way, I get to keep the bucket. Jk. You get eternal credit for making it for me! Not to mention my gratitude.
(Sep. 06, 2015  9:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Threads in Your Creations don't have to be approved. GD is the only forum to which that rule applies.

I thought contests used to have to be approved?

Anyways, on topic: I'll make my entry now. Smile also, any specifications for the avatar and sig?
(Sep. 06, 2015  9:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Threads in Your Creations don't have to be approved. GD is the only forum to which that rule applies.
When Sarabs scientist and Tri were mods of the forum, Contests had to be approved beforehand.
I would like it to be based around, like ryuga's brother, (I can never remember his name,) omega dragonis, or maybe even flame Capricorn s130 d! Either way, its up to you to decide how it will look.
I am holding a contest. It is called: "mail me all your beyblades". Highest dollar value wins!!!
(Sep. 06, 2015  11:46 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: I am holding a contest. It is called: "mail me all your beyblades". Highest dollar value wins!!!

Nice try. I'm not falling for that one.
Wouldn't this fit in a graphic shop of some sort? I don't really see why we would need to hold a contest for it. You would probably get results you like a lot quicker that way.
(Sep. 07, 2015  8:15 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2015  11:46 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: I am holding a contest. It is called: "mail me all your beyblades". Highest dollar value wins!!!

Speechless

(Sep. 07, 2015  9:17 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: Wouldn't this fit in a graphic shop of some sort? I don't really see why we would need to hold a contest for it. You would probably get results you like a lot quicker that way.

QFT

But probably a better idea than holding a contest. Smile
(Sep. 07, 2015  8:15 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:

I believe he was being sarcastic to get a point across.
OK, guys, you've been heard loud and clear.

@[Flame~Capricorn], please just use one of the existing shop threads to request an avatar and signature. Smile