Make Your Bey Never Burst!

Hey! To make your bey never burst or get exploded in a battle is simple
put a driver that you want your bey to have but It has to be from Takara Tomy
and you will need a Hasbro disc and layer, put it together. It will be tight and that's
what you need, BOOM! now your bey will never burst in battle! Comment what
you think.

(note) Some drivers are not that tight so sometimes it is possible to burst If the
attack from the other bey is so massive. But there is a really less chance 0.3%
(Aug. 03, 2019  5:21 PM)Ghostly Wrote: Hey! To make your bey never burst or get exploded in a battle is simple
and you will need a Hasbro disc and layer, put it together. It will be tight and that's
you think.

(note) Some drivers are not that tight so sometimes it is possible to burst If the

This is commonly known, and this should’ve gone in the Random BEYBLADE Thought thread.
(Aug. 03, 2019  5:21 PM)Ghostly Wrote: Hey! To make your bey never burst or get exploded in a battle is simple
you think.

It also an amazing way to destroy the slopes of your hasbro layer! There are better things to waste your money on.
You don't need an Hasbro Disc, only the layer. But Hasbro layers might be weaker if you're using Cho-Z / Gatinko gens.
Plus it is illegal in tournaments, so I see no point in this.
This seems like an amazing way to destroy your Beyblade. Especially with a commonly known and probably stupid idea
I tried it with my main burster (i think the teeth r broken)
It got an OS first round against Nl takara
This is illegal to do in tournaments
(Aug. 03, 2019  6:20 PM)LegoBlader2 Wrote: I tried it with my main burster (i think the teeth r broken)
It got an OS first round against Nl takara
Change
launched Sr.0.Zt few secs after and 1 shotted it burst like it used to
New solution?
Posts made right before disasters

tbh i do this a lot...
It's not a function of mean; people need to be warned not to do this because it will invalidate their parts for tournament usage.
Ik but people are just letting him done saying mean stuff and it's kinda sad
Nowadays, the response for threads like this is automatically rude. With question threads, people immediately say, "This didn't need a thread, it belongs in some other thread", and don't even answer. I get trying to help new people learn, but a little kindness would be better
(Aug. 04, 2019  4:33 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: Nowadays, the response for threads like this is automatically rude. With question threads, people immediately say, "This didn't need a thread, it belongs in some other thread", and don't even answer. I get trying to help new people learn, but a little kindness would be better
When I made a thread about a combo(because I was stupid) somebody said, “This doesn’t need a thread, post this in the Build Me A Combo thread.” They didn’t really answer my question but some others did before it was (rightfully) closed.
Better solution for laughs is to glue them together. That will make your Bey perpetually "never" Burst, and also will NEVER be allowed in tournaments if you ever decide to join an official one.
Yeah sure, it will make the bey not burst as easily, but as soon as you don't use a TT driver, the Hasbro layer isn't going to to work very well. It severely reduces the burst resistance.