Magnetic Weight Disk

__TOC__

==Overview==
The Magnetic Weight Disk ( MG WD) is a weight disk with two distinct sides, north and south. As the names of the sides imply, each either attracts or repels other [[Magnecore]] parts. This also attracts the metal balls in the bases of draciel beyblades, so is usefull to tamper with [[Defence]] types.

==Use in Attacking Customization==
As mentioned above the MG WD attracts the metal balls of metal ball bases. This can be used to your advantage.
*'''AR:''' Eight Spiker ([[Dragoon G]])
*'''WD:''' [[Magnetic Weight Disk]]
*'''SG:''' [[Spin Gear|Left SG]]
*'''BB:''' Storm Grip Base ([[Dragoon S]])
This is low enough to pull the metal balls to the edge, and disrupts the flow of the beyblade a lot.

==Use in Defensive Customization==
As the MG WD has plastic rather than metal on the outside it is a great choice for defensive customizations. It also lines up perfectly with Tiger Defence ([[Driger S]]) and War Lion ([[Galeon]]) Try this example combo:
*'''AR:''' Eight Spiker ([[Galeon]])
*'''SG:''' [[Spin Gear|Neo Right SG]]
*'''SG Core:''' Heavy Metal Core ([[Metal Driger]])
*'''BB:''' SG Metal Ball Base ([[Draciel S]]) (With four metal balls).

==Gallery==
No pictures yet.

== Overall ==
A useful weight disk for those who can not get [[Wide Defence]] or [[Wide Survivor]].
(Mar. 31, 2009  8:18 PM)Giga Wrote: __TOC__

==Overview==
The Magnetic Weight Disk ( MG WD) is a weight disk that was released as part of the magnacore series. As the name implies it is essentially a magnet whereby the blade is able to utilize either pole (North and South) depending on which direction you place it on the SG.

It was designed to react with other Magnetic Beyblade Parts (MG SG and other MG WD) as well as the magnets in the Magnetic Stadium. It has also been found to react to the metal ball bearings found in many Draciel Beyblades, giving it some use in defense customizations.

This part was found on Takara Dragoon V2, and Voltaic Ape, as well as a Magnetic Weight Disc Set (which contained two of them).

Hasbro only released this as part of a magnetic set which included some stadium magnets and a weight disc.

As mentioned above the MG WD attracts the metal balls of metal ball bases. This can be used to your advantage.
This is low enough to pull the metal balls to the edge, and disrupts the flow of the beyblade a lot.
NOTE: how are there metal balls on a Dragoon S base?

As the MG WD has plastic rather than metal on the outside it is a great choice for defensive customizations. It also lines up perfectly with Tiger Defence ([[Driger S]]) and War Lion ([[Galeon]]) Try this example combo:
*'''AR:''' Eight Spiker ([[Galeon]])

==Gallery==
No pictures yet.

== Overall ==
A useful and fun weight disk for those who can not get [[Wide Defence]] or [[Wide Survivor]].

I edited the beginning, but I think it definitely needs some work. I have class now, so I could not finish all the edits.

Check your combos, I don't see how you could add a metal ball with a Storm Grip base. As well embellish as to why this is a good Alternative to Wide Defense or Wide Survivor. You don't really mention it in the article, but include it in a conclusion. Remember one of the basics of all informative writing and presentations is to never include new information in your conclusion.This can confuse the reader/ audience.
Kay, the Ball in SGB is for the opposing bay, should have mentioned XD it's in the OP
(Mar. 31, 2009  8:18 PM)Giga Wrote: __TOC__

==Overview==
The Magnetic Weight Disk ( MG WD) is a weight disk with two distinct sides, north and south. As the names of the sides imply, each either attracts or repels other [[Magnecore]] parts. This also attracts the metal balls in the bases of draciel beyblades, so is usefull to tamper with [[Defence]] types.

*'''AR:''' War Lion ([[Galeon]])

==Gallery==
No pictures yet.

== Overall ==
A useful weight disk for those who can not get [[Wide Defence]] or [[Wide Survivor]].
I missed that; was in a bit of a rush. I still stand by the rest of my comments though.
Yea, I just saw about my 2nd or 3rd time around.
I wrote it rather quick, I'l do a revision tonight.