Poll: Is this a good combo?

Awesome
50.00%
Okay
33.33%
Bad
16.67%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
Hi guys today i made a new combo it is MSF-M Pegasus Wyvang GB145RF it is really good for attack here is the testing. Also i launched this combo with the sliding shoot.
  • Standard Procedure:
    MFB Attack Stadium
    Beylauncher R
    Beylauncher L
    Launcher Grip
    Grip Rubber
Tests:
VS. MSF-M Killerken Dragoon BGrin
Dragoon: 2 OS
Wyvang: 18 KO
Win Rate: 90%
Vs. Flash Orion GB145R2F
Orion:4 KO
Wyvang:13 KO 3 OS
Win Rate: 80% [/list]
I will do more testing another time
Can you organize it a bit better, the way you posted it is kinda confusing/hard to read.

Was it Zero-G or BB-10?
uhhhh first of all you need to format this according to the format rules second of all what stadium is this if it was BB:10 then the tests are useless testing an attack type against anything on B: D is completely pointless if this is Zero-G then that's different but you need more tests and to me this just seems like a downgrade of Wyvang Wyvang with Pegasis substituting one of the Wyvangs nothing sepacial really unless some more tests state otherewise XD
(Oct. 14, 2013  10:57 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Can you organize it a bit better, the way you posted it is kinda confusing/hard to read.

Was it Zero-G or BB-10?

I organized this better.
(Oct. 14, 2013  10:58 PM)Lazer Wrote: uhhhh first of all you need to format this according to the format rules second of all what stadium is this if it was BB:10 then the tests are useless testing an attack type against anything on B: D is completely pointless if this is Zero-G then that's different but you need more tests and to me this just seems like a downgrade of Wyvang Wyvang with Pegasis substituting one of the Wyvangs nothing sepacial really unless some more tests state otherewise XD
This was my first test i will change things later.
Guys, clearly it was BB-10 since it was posted in this forum, and not the Zero G customization forum.

We need defense tests to prove anything about this customization.
(Oct. 14, 2013  11:20 PM)Tri Wrote: Guys, clearly it was BB-10 since it was posted in this forum, and not the Zero G customization forum.

We need defense tests to prove anything about this customization.

I will test soon but the reason i tested very little because i am very busy.
(Oct. 14, 2013  10:55 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: VS. MSF-M Killerken Dragoon BGrin
Dragoon: 2 OS
Wyvang: 18 KO
Win Rate: 90%
Vs. Flash Orion GB145R2F
Orion:4 KO
Wyvang:13 KO 3 OS
Win Rate: 80% [/list]
I will do more testing another time

Here's my tests, hope they help:

Stadium: BB10
No launcher grip

Pegasus Wyvang GB145RF vs Flash Orion GB145R2F

Wyvang launched first all times. flash with around 70-60% launch power, (because it kept bouncing out):

Orion wins: 7/20 (5KO, 2OS)
Wyvang wins: 13/20 (10KO, 3OS)
Wyvang win percentage: 65%

So my results are slightly higher than yours, but it still shows that wyvang was able to beat flash consistently.
Is there actually a benefit to using Pegasis over another Wyvang?

I mean, Wyvang^2 is incredibly effective, plus it seems like Wyvang is doing most of the work anyway.
Maybe he's trying to make a substitute for those who don't have 2 Wywangs?
But if its getting only 13 against Flash, I think that this is a very poor custom.
Gryph,Dragooon, and other chrome wheels synchrome much better with Wywang.
Sorry ultimiteorion, maybe next time! Smile
diblee123 You can't judge its performance from minor tests - especially with attack types because both have less stamina and go at high speed so its better if we test with 2 people with almost equal power.Look at UltimiteOrion's tests. 80% against Flash.
(Oct. 16, 2013  2:32 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Is there actually a benefit to using Pegasis over another Wyvang?

I mean, Wyvang^2 is incredibly effective, plus it seems like Wyvang is doing most of the work anyway.

I agree totally with this... Pegasis and Wyvang are both much better used with a double of themselves than with each other. :\

But, Pegasis does actually extend over the edge of Wyvang on this combo a bit. It's probably doing most of the work, which means Wyvang (the heaviest hitting chrome wheel available) can't even make contact! Confused

By putting Pegasis on, you're really just hindering Wyvang from making the hard hits you need to pull off the win.

Seriously not trying to be rude here (it's great that you tested and all), but it doesn't really mean much for a synchrom attacker to take down Flash, LOL. XD They can all do it.

Try 2 Wyvang or, if you don't have another Wyvang, 2 Pegasis. You'll probably get better results with either. Wink