MSF-L Girago Girago BD145RF

Poll: Do Synchrom wheels (specifically Girago) have top-tier potential in the category of anti-attack?

Absolutely!
77.78%
Eh, it's decent
22.22%
Gosh no!
0%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
How about trying it against Diablo kerbecs BD145R2F or MF-H Duo Cygnus 230MB.
Waaah, this is awesome! If you ask me Diablos ability to drain stamina wont help it but it might be a close battle and with Duo, Duo will get crushed Tongue_out Darn, theblackdragon, Im sorry I dont have your Wyvang BD145RSF tests yet, Im on vacation. When I get back from vacation, I can do tests for this but the Bottom Chrome Wheel will be Reviser, is that ok? Against Duo 230D right?
(Jul. 28, 2013  5:11 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I just watched both vids for this combo.

Why are you using the sliding shoot with Wyvang Dragooon SA165 R2F? WD SA165 R2F is never, ever, ever supposed to be sliding shot, unless your opponent is in left. A wide sweeping launch is to be used. The wider launch gives you more spin and easier KO ability, as well as tons more destabilization.

Second of all, I'd recommend a similar launch with Wyvang Wyvang GB145 R2F. With that launch, you can "chase" your opponent until you hit them at full speed. With a sliding shoot, your basically just betting on you hitting your opponent at the same spot.

Because every time I tried Dragooon without the sliding shoot it got completely creamed.

Wyvang Dragooon uses a wide, sweeping launch to KO defense types by utilizing its "pushing" ability. You can't really push something that's screaming towards you from the opposite direction.

Anywho, here's a test for BloodLacerta Smile

Did the video help you guys understand what was happening with Duo? I must admit it's weird that a combo on RF can do that... I wouldn't have believed it either Tongue_out
Anyway, the whole point of this combo is to crush and destroy attack types, which it does with overwhelming consistency. I mean, a 145 height combo with an 80% win rate against Wyvang? That sounds pretty amazing to me. Smile

EDIT: Oh, sorry AZL, I didn't see your request. Tongue_out I'll have 'em out in a few. Smile

Here they are!
BlackDragon, thank you so much for testing this. That is absolutely incredible! A prime LRF could yield better results, but damn. I used to think that that combo was unbeatable haha.
Well, this thing really packs a punch against attack types... It pretty much shattered Diablo's win rates. We need some more users to try it out if it's ever gonna end up on the tier list, though. Smile
Goood work theblackdragon!

Anyways, can you do some tests against LTADSCs? They may only make contact with BD145 and resist being koed.
(Aug. 01, 2013  1:42 AM)cccyyy Wrote: Goood work theblackdragon!

Anyways, can you do some tests against LTADSCs? They may only make contact with BD145 and resist being koed.
Then they will probably get OS'ed
(Aug. 01, 2013  1:42 AM)cccyyy Wrote: Goood work theblackdragon!

Ehh, maybe... It'd be great if someone else tried it, though. Smile I've been working on beyblade stuff like a madman for a couple weeks now... I need a break Pinching_eyes_2

I can try to get some up tomorrow, but I can't promise anything. :\
Alright, got 'em done Smile

Vs. LTDC

Vs. LTAC:

EDIT: Whoopsydaisy, double post :\ POSTPOSTPOST Tongue_out
Nice to see some more tests on this! No shock that if Girago was able to out-spin Duo on CS, then Scythe on RS wouldn't have been a problem for it either.

But like you said, the result against Wyvang is quite surprising. Maybe alternating their launches would've been more appropriate given they're both on aggressive rubber-based Bottoms?
(Aug. 03, 2013  4:18 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Alright, got 'em done Smile

Vs. LTDC

Vs. LTAC:

EDIT: Whoopsydaisy, double post :\ POSTPOSTPOST Tongue_out

Good Stuff! haha

I had a hunch that with Synchrome's, LTAC's would be viable again.
Opens up a wide range of possible customization testing as well.
(Aug. 03, 2013  6:44 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Nice to see some more tests on this! No shock that if Girago was able to out-spin Duo on CS, then Scythe on RS wouldn't have been a problem for it either.

But like you said, the result against Wyvang is quite surprising. Maybe alternating their launches would've been more appropriate given they're both on aggressive rubber-based Bottoms?

I thought of that, but I decided to go with the standard procedure first and maybe try alternate launches later... It also could've been R2F's level of ware, since I've used it a bit since the attack tests in the OP.

I retried it with an alternating launch, and the results were quite different...
Yesssss, thank you for testing this!! Way back when KainHighwind was telling me Girago Girago might have use for anti-attack, but he never got to do the tests before his hiatus. It's awesome to see it pull these kinds of results!! Grin

While it's certainly flat, your RF is realllllllllllly worn, lol! You might want to try to find a new one or two Tongue_out
I did. Smile Got another one, but it was slightly used (Still very aggressive though). It was the only thing I could get my hands on at the time XD... The last tests were done with that one, but there were no differences in results when I re-did tests I had performed with the first RF.

It would be amazing if someone with a prime RF could re-do some of the tests against the prominent attackers. I really don't think the results will change much at all, but it would be great to have a reference. Smile