0%
Good
33.33%
Bad
33.33%
Is that a combo?
33.33%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
It has good defense using Reviser and the weight of Genbull making it hard to knock out. EDS provides very good stamina and that gives this combo an advantage to most defense types. This combo can be used against Attacks and hold it's ground and outspin them. This combo lacks LAD, but EDS can spin long enough for this to be unimportant. I hope this combo works out.
Uh... those Flash tests are, shall we say, unbelievable. :\ I've tried Genbull Genbull BD145EDS before, and it was kind of unimpressive, and I doubt Revizer would make any change for the better. Confused

IIRC BD145EDS was significantly better against Attack than other Stamina setups, but by no means Defensive to the point where it can hit 95 against Flash.

I wasn't there though, LOL. XD
What condition is your r2f in, launch etc.? Yeah EDS isn't so competitive.......
Well, EDS used to be top-tier. I stil like Duo/Phantom BD145EDS a little bit to play around with, but IMO it's been outclassed at this point. Not severely outclassed, but enough that most competitive setups are clearly a better option.
(Nov. 27, 2013  6:27 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: What condition is your r2f in, launch etc.? Yeah EDS isn't so competitive.......
It's been used for about a year. It's pretty worn. Most likely at the edge of legally. That might be why...
U might wanna test against a non-R2F attack combo then
This is basically my Killerken Genbull SA165EDS. Nice tests though.
(Nov. 27, 2013  8:12 PM)AZL Wrote: This is basically my Killerken Genbull SA165EDS. Nice tests though.

Please dot claim a combo as yours, because, it's not.

I think this pretty much is just a synchrom variant of Phantom and Duo BD145EDS. I personally never liked EDS on BD145 because when it was on its last rotations, you'd expect it to behave like EWD but from my experience, it either made track contact with the stadium floor or went semi aggro.
AZL this is not like your combo XD
Get a new R2F man XD Then re-do the tests
(Nov. 27, 2013  8:30 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: AZL this is not like your combo XD

I can't get new tips every week. I get one per 6-8 months.
(Nov. 27, 2013  8:33 PM)AZL Wrote:

He was talking to Rager, as he stated how worn his R2F was...
(Nov. 27, 2013  8:33 PM)AZL Wrote:

Ok I will once Samurai Pegasis comes out!

@AZL the concept is actually pretty different.
The concept IS different, and I never said you did. I also don't get parts that often. I do bet battles XD