MSF-F Genbull^2 E230 (Upper) MB

Um... what? XD That thing would fly way off balance in seconds even if it managed to stay in the stadium. Unless you made a typo and you meant SD...

230 stamina types win against this consistently for the most part. They're just too tall for E230 to get any contact.
(Nov. 09, 2013  2:43 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Um... what? XD That thing would fly way off balance in seconds even if it managed to stay in the stadium. Unless you made a typo and you meant SD...

230 stamina types win against this consistently for the most part. They're just too tall for E230 to get any contact.

Yeah, that combo wouldn't do well on the firsts place :p And thanks TBD for answering ^-^
(Nov. 09, 2013  5:06 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2013  7:17 PM)Lazer Wrote: wow... well looks like Reviser Killerken does better against anything below 230 height XD

I suppose it does Smile Anything else?
yeah how about against MF-L Phantom (Attack Mode) Cygnus 85MF and against MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang SA165R2F Grin
I'd hate to be that guy but I whole-heartedly believe that this, and theblackdragon's combo (Girago Genbull E230 MB) should be added to the tier list in "Balance."
I think it would be a good idea to test against F230 variants, before considering it to be added.

Well now that I think about it what good will it do considering it's not designed to work as a counter to F230; I'll just leave it as a request.

Testing vs. MSF-L Genbull Dragooon F230CF/GCF please. Smile
(Nov. 19, 2013  4:29 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I'd hate to be that guy but I whole-heartedly believe that this, and theblackdragon's combo (Girago Genbull E230 MB) should be added to the tier list in "Balance."

Woooooh! Grin

IIRC Genbull E230 balance has already placed 2 or 3 times.
This combo seems interesting, try it against genbull dragooon f230cf/gcf like kyler_thebest said. If it can beat that, it should be highly considered to be put on the tier list

EDIT: and maybe some non w2d stamina test please and balro balro ch120r2f
This'll probably lose against any tornado staller. And the fact that it's on MB and has high precession, but no LAD, bad idea. I can see it getting around 5-10%