MIITOMO nintendo's new app friend requests

So nintendo's first smartphone app was just released yesterday and in that time has been downloaded more then 3 million times, if any one here has it add me from twitter mine is @latios300000beys
Here's my QR Code to use my Mii for stuff if you'd like. Also, Twitter is Defstamina.

EDIT: P.S., this Miifoto shows my personality in a nutshell...

(Apr. 02, 2016  1:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: 7VrMppL.jpg]

Fun app!

beybrad, just scanning the QR code does not add you as a friend. You can only add through Near Field Connection, or through following on Twitter or being friends on Facebook
[Image: ZnfNn5a.jpg]

It's fun, but the slow updates for your friend's activity (such as answers) is a little annoying. A great app nonetheless though!
Wow, that's ... so weird and bad. Well, thanks for letting me know. lol
I know this doesnt work but might as well post it

Its pretty fun, i like answering with memes LOL

[Image: 20160402004606.png]
Its fun to see peoples miis, but dont forget we need your twitter too. The eay to add miitomo is to have both people follow each other on twitter then they can add each other on miitomo. From there on miitomo you will have a list to add mutual friends of your friends so it becomes alot easyer and almost wont need twitter when you reach 20 friends since you will be getting a ton of mutual friend invites and suggestions. Im up to 90 friends now