MFB WF Combo

Okay so I got wide flat today, and was messing around with combos. I find WolfD125WF to have really good... something. It isn't upper smash or force smash. I suppose High Speed Attack? Anyway it can knock blades out really easily, when moving at fast speeds. And the Track helps increase Stamina a little. Try it out!
I'm guessing it's a sweeper, similar to Pegasis 105F. A sweeper would have an AR that has defensive properties and little recoil but used with aggresive parts such as 105 (or something low to the ground with little weight) and F/RF/WF/HF. I've found Wolf's wheel to have too much recoil to affectively do sweeping as well as Pegasis' wheel. So try, Pegasis(or something similar)105WF?
is WF faster than RF?
any videos of the WF in action?
^ I doubt it'll be faster than RF. Even if it's wider it's still made of plastic. Speechless
RF should still be faster. Rubber has more friction with the stadium than plastic. Even though WF has more friction because it has a bigger tip, it shouldn't be enough to make it better than RF.
WTH, I thought I responded to this in like the morning Chocked_2

Oh well, just to clarify Wide flat doesn't even come close to RF in terms of speed.

But it is the second fastest bottom available.
Replace WF with RF. Replace Wolf with Leone. Epic Smash
Getting RF soon Grin