MFB Shooter

Finished the MFB Shooter article, check it out.

I think I covered everything?
Wow I did not know all of this thanks Kei for making this.
Looks good.
Ya thanks! The shooter look's light
Just a question about the Launchers... I looked for it in the MFB thread, but I still couldn't find it. What's this about an MFB String shooter?
(Aug. 30, 2008  4:00 AM)Train Wrote: Just a question about the Launchers... I looked for it in the MFB thread, but I still couldn't find it. What's this about an MFB String shooter?

We don't really know anything about it, but here:

[Image: MFBpackaging.jpg]
(Aug. 30, 2008  4:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2008  4:00 AM)Train Wrote: Just a question about the Launchers... I looked for it in the MFB thread, but I still couldn't find it. What's this about an MFB String shooter?

We don't really know anything about it, but here:

[Image: MFBpackaging.jpg]

O thats what it was.... kool
One quick response, should new photos be taken because the current photos showing the insides are incorrect in terms of the placement of the stopper (it is the wrong way up in the photo) and the spring mechanism is in the incorrct place.
hmm read the revolutions portion of the wiki and its interseting, didnt they say originaly that these blades would spin at a higher revolution then older blades but from the looks of it the ez shooter has more revolutions than this:-/ and im wondering how would the string shooter affect the number of revolutions. hmmm. lol
"They" never said anything of the sort.
(Oct. 21, 2008  5:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: "They" never said anything of the sort.

Was this in reply to myself or masterkai?
beymasterkai

but almost ever site that has them said something along these lines so thats why i thought they said this. look at the description here, http://ideal808.com/product.asp?ID=33579
(Oct. 21, 2008  1:45 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: One quick response, should new photos be taken because the current photos showing the insides are incorrect in terms of the placement of the stopper (it is the wrong way up in the photo) and the spring mechanism is in the incorrct place.

Oh, that would be my fault. I must had been fiddling with it and moved both around at one point.

Unless somebody else really wants to take apart their Shooter, I would say no. Its not a big deal.
It is OK, I just thought I would bring it up. I had to take my Bull shooter apart today because it was broken like Siliva's issue.

I just played around and was looking at your pictures for reference, as it has been so long since I last routed around a BB Shooter.
Very informative, thank you! Yes the regretion in technology is very interesting considering the mfb winder is about the same as the Dragon Winder.
(Oct. 21, 2008  8:16 PM)beymasterkai Wrote:

but almost ever site that has them said something along these lines so thats why i thought they said this. look at the description here, http://ideal808.com/product.asp?ID=33579

That's marketing talk. Of course they're going to say that. Takara-Tomy never said this.
(Oct. 22, 2008  12:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2008  8:16 PM)beymasterkai Wrote:

That's marketing talk. Of course they're going to say that. Takara-Tomy never said this.

oh ok because i thought takara said that and the sellers just put it up. thanks for clearing it up. XD
Great article, Kei! Very well-written.
I have a pretty dam good felling this is gonna make alot of money!
(Nov. 06, 2008  8:12 AM)Raykon Wrote: I have a pretty dam good felling this is gonna make alot of money!

What will make a lot of money. This Beyblade franchise in general?