MFB: Mysterio DF145F /Balance/

Mysterio DF145F
face:Quetzocatl(if you don't have it, replace with a clearver. face or any kind that your favorite beyblade is)
wheel:Libra
trackGrinF145
Bottom:Flat

A handy balance beyblade with aggresive movement that you might want to use. Just be careful about the low trackers though, they can stop your aggresive movement by striking your track with their wheel. the libra wheel provides defence and stamania in order to keep the beyblade spinning in order and the DF145 track to keep it steady, while the flat bottom strikes the enemies using defence because of the libra wheel(which i think makes a good attack wheel when used with aggresive bottoms). It dosen't move fast due to the heavy wheel that it has, so it's usually hit a couple times by attack beys before it avenges back. But if the wheel smashes into an attack type, it is sure that it will send that beyblade flying into the stadium walls. Happy beyblading!
Can't you just make one topic for all of your combos?

Also, this is a pretty bad combo. This is going to be susceptible to pretty much anything.
I guess i will...
Anything aside a Sagittario wheel(Not including Wolf, Aquarrio, Aries and Quetzacoatl wheels) using D125B guarantees a win ratio over %70, try using D125WF or 125WF, as I believe that you would get better results using these even though I really haven't tested this recommendation.
Then I'll try to get the wolf starter set to test it...