MFB: Limited :: Primer, Random Thoughts, and Q&A Thread!

Hi guys! What do you think about my LTD combo:
MF
Pegasus II
Spiral
Rf/R2f
?????
good, but could use some improvement. I would use:
energy rings:
Orso/pisces/Uranus/zurafa/scorpio/gemios/horuseus

Tracks:
85/90/lw105/df105/ch120/r145
(Jul. 27, 2018  7:02 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: good, but could use some improvement. I would use:
energy rings:

Tracks:

Thanks! But which is the main thing who determines the best cw for this/that fusion wheel?
Also the best pt of the ones i mentioned, i feel like an LTD combo is light enough to make rf the safest choice while R2f is more indicated for heavyweights like 4d wheels and synchromes. Am i wrong?
(Jul. 27, 2018  10:01 PM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2018  7:02 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: good, but could use some improvement. I would use:
energy rings:

Tracks:

Thanks! But which is the main thing who determines the best cw for this/that fusion wheel?
Also the best pt of the ones i mentioned, i feel like an LTD combo is light enough to make rf the safest choice while R2f is more indicated for heavyweights like 4d wheels and synchromes. 
as for the clear wheel question, there are a few important factors. first is how well the clear wheel's weight distribution puts weight behind the fusion wheel's contact points. second is how the clear wheel synergizes with the fusion wheel. good synergy leaves the attack type's main attack points exposed, while smoothing out places that would give off too much recoil. I am afraid i cannot answer your second question.
(Jul. 29, 2018  4:10 AM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote:
(Jul. 27, 2018  10:01 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Thanks! But which is the main thing who determines the best cw for this/that fusion wheel?
Also the best pt of the ones i mentioned, i feel like an LTD combo is light enough to make rf the safest choice while R2f is more indicated for heavyweights like 4d wheels and synchromes. 
as for the clear wheel question, there are a few important factors. first is how well the clear wheel's weight distribution puts weight behind the fusion wheel's contact points. second is how the clear wheel synergizes with the fusion wheel. good synergy leaves the attack type's main attack points exposed, while smoothing out places that would give off too much recoil. I am afraid i cannot answer your second question.

Ok, that's a good thing to know. Thank you! Btw, is Pegasus III a better choice than Pegasus II? I can't test it out by myself because my spiral fox is still on its way to get here...
Dumb question: Are Zero G/Shogun Steel beys allowed? (non synchrome obviously)

And if they are, which Warrior and Element Wheels are good for competitive?
(Jan. 26, 2024  3:12 AM)Just_A_Nugg3t Wrote: Dumb question: Are Zero G/Shogun Steel beys allowed? (non synchrome obviously)

As long as theres no synchrome, every zg bey is allowed. Now the meta, I'm not sure, since zg is mainly used in MFS with synchrome or its own format.
(Jan. 26, 2024  3:12 AM)Just_A_Nugg3t Wrote: Dumb question: Are Zero G/Shogun Steel beys allowed? (non synchrome obviously)

Here are the rules of the MFB Limited Format.

Dark Knight, Bandid, Wyvang and Phoenic are a few examples.
(Jan. 26, 2024  1:29 PM)Dan Wrote:

Here are the rules of the MFB Limited Format.

Dark Knight, Bandid, Wyvang and Phoenic are a few examples.

I see! Thanks for the info!