MFB: Limited :: Ban List Discussion (v1.5 - 9/20/16)

I wouldn’t be against a ban on 230 in general just to open the meta for more options
I have been out of the loop for years, but I have been thinking a LOT of the state of Limited lately and how redundant it is to even have a top tier list for a format that is meant to open the door for an inclusive format for barely used parts in standard.

It is hard to bring updates to a format that is compeltely in the dark to a new generation, I know, but I think it is an interesting thing to consider that, yes, we tested the hell out of EVERYTHING for this format back in the day, but isn’t it interesting that after so many ban list updates, the same combinations continued to run the format? I suppose that it is just because so many parts are obsolete to some, but even then, it’s just something to consider. I feel as though Beyblade should have a bit more variety in EVERY format.
(Dec. 27, 2019  2:17 AM)Tri Wrote: I have been out of the loop for years, but I have been thinking a LOT of the state of Limited lately and how redundant it is to even have a top tier list for a format that is meant to open the door for an inclusive format for barely used parts in standard.

It is hard to bring updates to a format that is compeltely in the dark to a new generation, I know, but I think it is an interesting thing to consider that, yes, we tested the hell out of EVERYTHING for this format back in the day, but isn’t it interesting that after so many ban list updates, the same combinations continued to run the format? I suppose that it is just because so many parts are obsolete to some, but even then, it’s just something to consider. I feel as though Beyblade should have a bit more variety in EVERY format.
I always think the same thing. The issue is that Metal Fight is fairly old now so people just continue using the combos that work. I’ve said this before that I wouldn’t mind seeing 230 spin tracks being banned as it would mix things up a little more. People don’t want gravity banned either, and while I don’t think It’s overpowered I do think it it dominates the meta in a way. Gravity F230CF, gravity GB145CF, gravity_rf, even gravity combos on MF. I’m not extremely knowledgeable on competitive, but I’ve been very obsessed lately and this is just what I’ve noticed.