MFB Libra-Breaking Custom

After hours and HOURS of testing,I may have potentially found a "Libra-killer",so to speak.The parts I am about to list are relatively common,and may seem useless,but combined,they can take out even Libra.

Face:Whatever you want

Wheel:Bull (THIS IS IMPORTANT)

TrackGrin125 or WD145 (something with a wide circumference)

Bottom:Flat,Hole Flat or Rubber Flat (I prefer Flat,but Hole Flat or Rubber Flat should work too)

Strategy:Libra's appeal lies in it's stamina and defense,so it's only natural to match it with heavy attack power.This is where people fail.A Wheel like Bull gives some attack power but will not succumb to Libra's jagged edges very easily,while the D125 or WD145 will ensure that no matter the custom,Libra will not be able to trip up your Blade,and the Flat (or flat variant) Bottom is for an evasive movement pattern.Those elements combined play at the stamina type weaknesses,as well as the defense type weaknesses.
What parts did you use with Libra because it's not hard to beat uncostumized.
hih if its not customzied then i got the combo
I used 3 sets of parts to create various situations.

Set 1:100 Track,Flat bottom

Set 2Grin125 Track,Defense Bottom

Set 3:WD145 Track,Ball Bottom

And I did 3 rounds for each.

The results were as follows.

Set 1:Custom:2,Libra:1

Set 2:Custom:3,Libra:0

Set 3:Custom:1,Libra:1,Draw:1
What track and Bottom did you use with Libra?

This is the most important question, since that makes a massive difference in performance.
That's what I meant,the custom's parts were the same,but I changed Libra's parts each time.
Woops nvm, was posting as you made yours.

Try against a 100 track and both a D or B bottom.
(Apr. 19, 2009  1:05 AM)BlackAce Wrote: I used 3 sets of parts to create various situations.

Set 1:100 Track,Flat bottom

Set 2Grin125 Track,Defense Bottom

Set 3:WD145 Track,Ball Bottom

This confuses me, though. BTW, your combo didn't beat Libra WD145B.
It appears the bull wheel has use...

But, you should do more matches per set. Maybe ten? Just to eliminate the possibility of flukes.
Hm?Well according to my results,it beat Libra in that set 1 time by outspin,it lost once by ring out,then the last one was a draw.

EDIT:True.I'll go back and test it,but right now,I just want to chill.
I agree, there needs to be more matches done in each set.

EDIT: I meant consistently beat it. It didn't win the 2 out of 3 set.
Well this is an interesting matter Il try it!
How about making it 30 battles and have win/lose ratio for each custom like a certain guide in this forum?