MFB Episode 43 : A Rigged Card (01/31/10)

43. A Rigged Card
仕組まれた対戦
shikuma reta kaado
Air date: 2010-01-31

2回戦第1試合の開始直前、突然、大道寺が組み合わせを変更した。その結果、第1試合でキョウヤとベンケイが対決することに。尊敬するキョウヤとの再戦で、予想外の健闘を見せるベンケイだが……
The moment I read that title, I thought it would be like a certain MFB manga chapter I read some months back; the one where Benkei took on Ryuuga but ended up badly injured and hospitalised. I remember thinking the battle had been a fix or a set up from the start. Whether I am correct or not on this remains to be seen. I hope I get to see it animated since it was a good match.
"Just before the start of the first of two matches, all of a sudden, Daidouji changes the pairings. As a result, Kyouya and Benkei face each other in the first match. In the match with Kyouya, who is honored, Benkei sees it as an unexpected good fight, however..."
Ginga's fight with Ryuutarou in this episode was awesome. For some reason I found it wa better than the fight between Kyouya and Benkei.
I saw a Kyouya fan, made me laugh a bit.
A few people had them. I kinda wanted one too...
Was really hoping there would be more to Kyouya and Benkei's battle then that...
I liked Dark Bull's new attack
(Jan. 31, 2010  2:41 AM)DranzerX13 Wrote: Ginga's fight with Ryuutarou in this episode was awesome. For some reason I found it wa better than the fight between Kyouya and Benkei.

How do you figure? It was just a bunch of talking and hypnosis. The beyblades literally touched about 10 times. Imagine if you were in the crowd watching that fight and all you saw, instead of a beybattle, was a kid waving a fan around and his opponent just standing there in a daze. Finally, the other kid wakes up out of it and then does a special attack. I hope those spectators get some reimbursement.
(Feb. 03, 2010  8:14 PM)Slammin Wrote: How do you figure? It was just a bunch of talking and hypnosis. The beyblades literally touched about 10 times. Imagine if you were in the crowd watching that fight and all you saw, instead of a beybattle, was a kid waving a fan around and his opponent just standing there in a daze. Finally, the other kid wakes up out of it and then does a special attack. I hope those spectators get some reimbursement.

good thing it isn't real life, then
(Feb. 03, 2010  8:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: good thing it isn't real life, then

I know. I was more or less referring to the scene where they see Ginga just standing there and are left wondering why he isn't using Storm Breaker (or whatever it's called).
Benkei and Kyouya's match was sweet, both their attacks were cool as well but it was too short I thought. There was way to much talking in ginga's match also and the end was too dramatic.