Poll: Which beyblade do you think is best

Infinity Pegasis /Defence/
61.54%
Ultimate Wolf /Attack/
38.46%
Mysterio /Balance/
0%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
First time making combos Tired, so please correct me if i have something wrong here. Please comment!

2 more customs will be up in about a week. They will go to original customs.

Customization list:
MFB Original Customs:
Infinity Pegasis(libra125d)
Face:clearver. Pegasis
Wheel:Libra
Track:125
BottomGrinefense

Well... yeah... I use this beyblade as my default for murder. Why i use it? Since it's about impossible to kill. It kills all 4 styles most of the time, with a chunk of powerful stamania, ultimate defense to keep the attack types from killing it. It's usually capable of deafeating other defense types(unless you really have the parts of the bey in bad condition), outspinning it. It dosen't really knock attack types out of the arena, but it does knock the stamania ones out. If you are going to battle the bey tai machine(as you guys call it) switch it's bottom to flat or hole flat, and it can kill the level 3 DJ(highest level) in a matter of seconds. In all my tests here's the results... playing 30 battles with other people.
Victories:
Knockout:7
Outspin:22
Losses:
Knocked out:1(by wolf starter)
Outspin:0

So erm, I'll leave this to you guys if you are searching for a good beyblade.
PS: Using Clear pegasis will make the face look like Quetzocatl when its spinning fast.

track:105
bottom:flat

Another of my combos... Ultimate wolf is a quite fast beyblade, and will take less recoil when doing a smash. If you shoot it with your hand tilted a bit up, it should preform slicing attacks. It's very affective towards bull, pegasis, and saggitaro, but the leone wheel is it's weakness. It can't smash into the heavier wheels despite it's weight and speed, but can normally knock the other beys out easily.
trackGrinF145
Bottom:Flat

A attack style beyblade that mashes defensely like Wolf Ultimate. It dosen't provide much defense, however, due to its track, but it does provide a steady movement and high smash.

(*note* this will be changed in about a week, due to hole flat isn't working well on it for my Aquariwolf.)
Face:Wolf
Wheel:Aquario
Track:100
Bottom:Hole Flat
Concept:outer knocking

Aquariowolf is just a bit faster than Aquario In some certain reasons. It usually speeds up to near attack types and knock them out of the arena. But it usually gets weak when it starts getting in the middle, where it normally can't defeat things like Infinity pegasis, due to its track, wheel, and hole flat bottom. The wheel design is better for strikiing from downwards, while the 100track makes it strike upwards(I will make a change in this when I can.) So basically it's only good for knocking the attack types out.(and sometimes balance, depending on weight.)

FaceTongue_outegasis
Wheel:Black or Starter Pegasis
TrackGrinown Force145
Bottom:Wide Flat(I don't have it myself, so I replace it with a flat bottom, which i findwmaking it very sluggish and slow.)

Concept: Smashing

Not one of my creations that I really appreciate, but still a final backup to knock down the annoying defense and stamania types. Usually not as fast as you would expect it be, but still, it has a good rate of mashing Infinity Pegasis(see custom 1) right out of its safe haven. So if you have trouble defeating other defense or stamania types, use this.(note: also bad stamania, even though there is DF145)

Kaiser Drago (Ldrago 90WF/Ldrago 100HF)

Concept: force smash/upper attack)
*please note that this is a prototype, not very steady in power yet. Please give suggestions and I'll see what I can change on this combo.*

Description: I found the normal L Drago pretty knockable, so I decided to increase its attack. Also, 105 dosen't seem to be low enough for L drago(unless if you are battling in a Balance stadium) so changing it a bit, this is what I ended up in. Also, it is usually capable of defeating defence and stamania types as 100HF, but as for dealing with attack types, Change to Infinity Pegasis to take it down. In the normal form, 90WF, The opposite goes. It's capable of taking down attack types, but this time, defence and stamania can usually defeat it. Both have a high weakness in balance types when the semi flats attack with a flower pattern or if the enemy used sliding shoot.

MFB Double reshuffling set combinations by takara-tomy(which is not mine.)

Aquario d125S /Balance/

Black Pegasis DF145B /Defense/

Wolf 145BS /stamania/

Infinity Pegasis V2(Libra D125S)
face:Clearver Pegasis
wheel:Libra(green)
trackGrin125
bottomConfusedharp/Ball will work good, but decreases endurance

Pretty much the same as more endurance, less defense style of thing. I kept a portion of the defence with D125, and felt like that pretty much also adds a bit of stamania too. If you want total Defence, just add ball or the old defense for steadiness.

Tsunami Wolf {Aquariwolf V2} (Aquario 105WF)

face:Clearver. wolf
wheel:Aquario
Track:105
bottom:Wide Flat

The face and wheel hasn't changed yet, only the track. Adding wide flat totally destroys the pressure that Aquariwolf used to be capable to, and now is just a masharound(is this even a word!?) beyblade instead.
1) Libra 125 D => Libra D125 D Wink

2) Aries 105 F => Change the Wheel to Wolf,Bull, etc... Aries is not very good for Attack.

3) Libra DF145 F => Very bad combo, it's not a balance combo at all, try these combos:
Libra D125 HF
Wolf 105 SF
Leone D125 SF
Aquario 105 SF

P.S: Can you give your MFB list ?
Aries 105F => I use the Aries wheel to give a little boost at speed and defense (Also multi-strikes 4-5 hits nicely at a point when it's spinning), and most of my attack wheels are a little low on the other stats, so I would keep it at Aries.

Libra DF145 F => I dunno... I got this from a japanese comic book(simmilar to corocoro) It's original combo was this:
face: WBBA Local Championships
wheel:Aries
trackGrinF145
bottom:Flat

I was thinking about no one has ever gotten a WBBA Championship face( just a face with the WBBA logo on it). So i tweaked it a bit.

About the list, It's pretty long... I'll send it as soon as possible.
Updated the list after getting attack and balance set today. All are still being worked on, and I think I need some suggestions or cristicism to see what I can change on them...

I also am trying to change the customization for the originals. Infinity Pegasis, I'll update the track once I get Wolf Starter(Join me, D125, and We shall Rule the Beybladeverse~~~) And erm, does Ball bottom beyblades wobble alot?
DF= Downforce
but don't use a track more tall than 125.

Can you give us your list of MFB parts (Wheel, Track, and Bottom) please ?
MFB parts I have:
pegasis clearver. face(1)
pegasis face (2)
black pegasis face(1)
Quetacoatl face (1)
saggitario face (1)
wolf face (2)
aquario face(1)
libra face(1)
pegasis wheel (2)
black pegasis wheel (1)
saggitario wheel (1)
quetzacoatl wheel (1)
pegasis prototype wheel (1)
aquario wheel (1)
wolf wheel (2)
Aries wheel (1)
libra wheel (1)
90 track (1)
100 track (1)
105 track (3)
125 track (2)
145 track (2)
Down force 145 track (1)
flat bottom(3)
hole flat bottom(1)
semi flat bottom(2)
defense bottom (1)
sharp bottom (1) (traded with ball sharp)
Woah.....that's a lotta MFB. D:

Actually, I don't think it's as much as some of the guys on here. But it's still a lot in my eyes.
he lives in taiwan iirc so he can actually just go out and buy them
Balance: Wolf 90 SF, Aries 100 SF
Attack: Libra 105 F, Wolf 125 F
Defense: Libra 105 SF, Aquario/Aries 100 D
Endurance: Aries 105 D, Libra 125 D (and Quetzacoatl 105 D ?)
Attack/Endurance: Libra 105 HF, Wolf 100 SF, Aquario/Aries 100 HF
Defense/Endurance: Aquario/Aries 100 D, Libra 105 D (risk to hit the floor of the stadium)

Edit: Aquario 105 D is deleted, but that is strange, Aquario has more endurance than Pegasis and it is one of the better Wheel for endurance.
0_0 testing aquario 105d didn't work very well...
I just wanted to say...

:pwn:

HE HAS A QUETZALCOATL WHEEL RAID HIS HOUSE.

Take that to the tournament just to show off. lol.
(Jan. 07, 2009  8:48 AM)Mankster Wrote: I just wanted to say...

:pwn:

HE HAS A QUETZALCOATL WHEEL RAID HIS HOUSE.

Take that to the tournament just to show off. lol.

i don't think it's that uncommon in taiwan
Well... those came from the booster packs. You see, The MFB boosters have 1/8 chance of having quetzacoatl parts in them. Sometimes I buy a couple and get them in with it. they are in a black small bag with the tools, stickers, and instruction book. I got extra parts from the store owner sometimes. 2 people in taiwan have the full quetzacoatl as far as I know, but auugh, where in the world can I find a Wide Flat bottom!?!?!?! Just can't seem to find one no matter how many boosters I buy
(Jan. 07, 2009  11:26 AM)happyeric12 Wrote: Well... those came from the booster packs. You see, The MFB boosters have 1/8 chance of having quetzacoatl parts in them. Sometimes I buy a couple and get them in with it. they are in a black small bag with the tools, stickers, and instruction book. I got extra parts from the store owner sometimes. 2 people in taiwan have the full quetzacoatl as far as I know, but auugh, where in the world can I find a Wide Flat bottom!?!?!?! Just can't seem to find one no matter how many boosters I buy

Yeah, but not the Quetz wheel. Only the other parts.
Quetz wheel? I got that from the boosters. Way too obvious to notice that one in a booster pack.
(Jan. 07, 2009  11:32 AM)happyeric12 Wrote: Quetz wheel? I got that from the boosters. Way too obvious to notice that one in a booster pack.

hahaha is that so!? in japan you can't get the wheel this way, only track and bottom

taiwan made a little slip up here ... must be easy to get quetz wheels
oh, no wonder.
Oh sorry. I didn't know in Taiwan you could get Quetz wheels easy.

EVERYONE LETS MOVE TO TAIWAN.
(Jan. 07, 2009  11:36 AM)happyeric12 Wrote: oh, no wonder.

dude did you know that quetz wheel is really valuable overseas? you should pick up a bunch, people here would be willing to pay at least $15-20 for them
oh okay.... I'll think about that. And still 1 question... does ball increase the chance of scraping the stadium floor than defense? I was going to get wolf starter.
(Jan. 07, 2009  11:50 AM)happyeric12 Wrote: oh okay.... I'll think about that. And still 1 question... does ball increase the chance of scraping the stadium floor than defense? I was going to get wolf starter.

Yes. Pinching_eyes_2
Then I guess I should keep that still on defense. so Wolf d125b, check. Erm.... anything else I should buy at sunday thats good for customizing use? My local store sells beyblades up to RBV2.(shame, no l drago) anyone?
Entries completed. I'll add more if I have time. I also added a Double-Reshuffle section for those who are intrested. You might need to buy both reshuffle sets to make them, or if you have the parts, just make them. Credit to Takara Tomy for customs.
Finally, L drago is in my local shop. I created a new combo called "Kaiser Drago" Due to the low defence that Ldrago has. Also, once you have a left string shooter, trust me, you never know what you can do with it when you are bored.