MFB Bearing Bottom

Japanese blog Ex Machina is reporting that we will see a Bearing Bottom for MFB around September of this year.
carp! Worst thing that could have happen! We'll see Zombies resistant to upper attack, on tracks like 100 and 90.
I rather wished they would make it a 155 bearing track or similar. Zombies must not be that strong.

The bottom itself probably won't be much higher than a normal one, otherwise the tools wouldn't fit on it.
OMG! this will up the game a lot more, mind you the tourny's after it's release will be full of zombie.
eh, who cares. it makes the game a hell of a lot more interesting and technical Eee
(Jan. 27, 2009  8:13 PM)Sasch Wrote: carp! Worst thing that could have happen! We'll see Zombies resistant to upper attack, on tracks like 100 and 90.
I rather wished they would make it a 155 bearing track or similar. Zombies must not be that strong.

The bottom itself probably won't be much higher than a normal one, otherwise the tools wouldn't fit on it.

I can't see how it could work on a normal track, so I'm willing to bet it's a misunderstanding and a special track will be required.
Let's hope for that, really.
It could still be a bottom of the height double than normal, containing a little shaft and a tip that would only barely stick out, like the tip of Burning Kerberous.
This was inevitable, I think. Can't wait to see how they do it.

and haha, "BEY SUPER SECRET!"
How does he know about it? It is inevitable, though.
(Jan. 27, 2009  9:03 PM)Kei Wrote: Can't wait to see how they do it.

Same should be interesting!
hope it's works well though.
(Jan. 27, 2009  11:51 PM)Anu Wrote: How does Who now about it Pichu??? (can I give you that NicName your username is 2 long, tho I've bin usin it 4 a whileXD Tongue_out)

The person who posted it ... :\
Oh wow. These will go quick......I hope I can get my hands on one. :\ And I hope it comes with a pretty wheel. Hell if it comes with a Sagittario that'd be awesome. Cool

...........but I can't see a really good Sagittario ever being made........Unhappy
I don't think this is the worst thing ever. I don't think Takara would make a part that game breaking. I'm pretty sure they learned from Wolborg MS.
(Jan. 28, 2009  12:39 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I don't think this is the worst thing ever. I don't think Takara would make a part that game breaking. I'm pretty sure they learned from Wolborg MS.

They would. Just look at Libra.
Hmm.. I reckon Libra with a bearing bottom would be the only blade we see at competitions after this. lol.
(Jan. 28, 2009  12:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  12:39 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: I don't think this is the worst thing ever. I don't think Takara would make a part that game breaking. I'm pretty sure they learned from Wolborg MS.

They would. Just look at Libra.

Good point.

If it does come with an adjustable track, we'd better hope that there's some good Smash Wheels around by then.
If there needs to be a special track for this, I hope it's taller to make it less broken... I'd be a bigger concern if left spin develops more by the time this comes out :s
would be interesting as it doesn't seem like the left spin wheels out here are particularly good..but with the wide stadium and bearing coming we could see a radical shift, even if either was independent.
There's only one left spin wheel out right now so I don't know how you can have that opinion at this time
(Jan. 28, 2009  6:49 AM)Anubis Wrote: There's only one left spin wheel out right now so I don't know how you can have that opinion at this time

What do you mean? I'm slightly confused..I thought that L-Drago isn't really a good wheel.
(Jan. 28, 2009  4:14 PM)FFX Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2009  6:49 AM)Anubis Wrote: There's only one left spin wheel out right now so I don't know how you can have that opinion at this time

What do you mean? I'm slightly confused..I thought that L-Drago isn't really a good wheel.

Sigh.

(Jan. 28, 2009  6:03 AM)FFX Wrote: would be interesting as it doesn't seem like the left spin wheels out here are particularly good..but with the wide stadium and bearing coming we could see a radical shift, even if either was independent.

You acted as if there is more than one left spin wheel. Frankly, it's a little too early to make these sorts of judgements.
Sorry, I mistakenly used the plural form. =/

I should read over my posts more next time, I tend to say things that come out differently than the way I mean them too.