MF Storm Wolf 100FS (need testing help)

I am wondering if I could get someone to test this out for me (I am in the process of getting a new stadium). I love the wolf energy ring just because of the way it looks and I decided to make this combo (without the MF) because of extra parts I had lying around from other customs. There has to be a competive way to use balance parts, and that is my goal for this little number. I just need someone to help me out so that I can see how much of a difference the MF would make. Thanks everyone in advance. Stupid
(May. 23, 2010  12:19 AM)♥ Wrote:
  • Explain the concept : we need to know what it is you are trying to achieve, how, in what conditions, etc. This is already in the Information Box in the Customisation Forum, so we're not sure why people aren't sticking to this!
  • Please post some test results if you think your customisation has potential. Do not just say “it beats everything!”

Also FS is horrible. lol this is usually daegor's job.
just a sec, let me edit the post so that I can make my goal for this custom clear
Test it out before making a new topic. You don't even know how the combo works.
(Aug. 23, 2010  10:48 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote:
(May. 23, 2010  12:19 AM)♥ Wrote:
  • Explain the concept : we need to know what it is you are trying to achieve, how, in what conditions, etc. This is already in the Information Box in the Customisation Forum, so we're not sure why people aren't sticking to this!
  • Please post some test results if you think your customisation has potential. Do not just say “it beats everything!”

Also FS is horrible. lol this is usually daegor's job.

It's been used effectively in Burn Wolf T125FS actually so it's not completly horrible.
Yeah. Also there's another of a combo extremly similar to this one and it quite badly so you might as well not bother.
To be fair, FS moves really awkwardly when launched with a severe bank, and that might bode well with a wheel like storm.
Still betting this isn't good though.
i'll test this just for the sake of testing FS

stadium:attack stadium
1.MF ll drago CH120RF
2.MF ll drago CH120RF
3.MF ll drago CH120RF
4.MF storm wolf 100FS
5.MF ll drago CH120RF
6.MF ll drago CH120RF
7.MF ll drago CH120RF
8.MF ll drago CH120RF
9.MF storm wolf 100FS
10.MF ll drago CH120RF
so this gonna be closed now?
Not yet, its only been tested against an attack type, still need Vs. Defense/Stamina. I guess if OP doesn't want anymore testing he can ask for it to be closed.
I would love to see further results if possible. If not, then I guess this thread can be closed...
(Aug. 24, 2010  3:38 PM)tenzeku123 Wrote: i'll test this just for the sake of testing FS

stadium:attack stadium
1.MF ll drago CH120RF
2.MF ll drago CH120RF
3.MF ll drago CH120RF
4.MF storm wolf 100FS
5.MF ll drago CH120RF
6.MF ll drago CH120RF
7.MF ll drago CH120RF
8.MF ll drago CH120RF
9.MF storm wolf 100FS
10.MF ll drago CH120RF

as to be expected, theres no way an FS combo can stand up to a solid attack combo, i think FS does have use in the destablizer sub type of attacks
i'll test it against a defnce type and stamina after 15 minutes
The MF adds recoil to this combo right?
Why would you pit 2 attack types together.. thats illogical, why not top tier defense/stamina?
MF usually is used to take away some recoil.
Thanks for going through this, I really need to know whether or not I can do something with this combo.