MF Sagittario H145RF

I'm going to preface this by saying this combo does not have the best win rate. It is however amazingly fun to play with.

MF Sagittario H145RF vs. MF Earth Bull GB145WB
14 (70%) - 6 (30%)

Two double KO's (redone)
3 outspins by Earth Bull
Conditions (Click to View)
Basically, when Sagittario does knock something out, it blows it away. MF and H145 are there to add weight. I'm not sure H145 ever came into play against Earth Bull in any other fashion.
I tried it. H145 hardly made a difference but it actually came into play against MF-H Virgo/Pisces GB145WB. Agaist those, it would sandwich the opposing wheels between its own wheel and track.
But I think the weight of H145 helps the recoil of Sagg even if it doesn't come into play.
I didn't deny it but it is a possibility. If it's a matter of weight distribution, I'm sure a different tracks could help.
(Aug. 13, 2010  3:50 AM)The LVJ Wrote: I didn't deny it but it is a possibility. If it's a matter of weight distribution, I'm sure a different tracks could help.

Was just about to say.
If weight is what you want, and H145 isn't coming into play, add a GB145 on there or even try an R145.
Would Sagittario's recoil be as so harsh to need a heavy defence track on it? I think you should try CH120 as it will add weight but gives attack types an advantage as well.

I would try this but I don't have a sagittario!
Whats so bad about having extra weight on an attack Type that has a lot of recoil?
i think kool-kid's idea is best more weight and less recoil...
But I don't see the use of adding more weight on to an attack type that already has a part to help with it's recoil (AKA metal face.)

Face = can only be used for a metal face, or just a standard one, not really a lot of options and since this has recoil your're going to choose the metal face.
Track = Adding a defence track will reduce it's attack ability, not only that, the weight difference isn't too much between CH120 and R145/GB145.

CH120 = approx 4 grams. Helps with attack, adds weight.
GB145 = approx 4.3 grams. adds more weight, doesn't help with attack.
R145 = approx 4.5 grams. adds more weight, doesn't help with attack.

Just my opinon that I would rather have much more attack ability than an extra 0.5 or 0.3 grams for recoil.
(It really come down to opinon though.)

EDIT: Also sorry for killing your thread daegor.
(Aug. 13, 2010  4:36 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: blah

why does CH120 add attack?
I have a more pragmatic reason: I don't have R145, and if I used GB145, I'd have to test against C145, which is substantially worse than GB145 at guarding against high smashers.
:\ dang but maybe something that doesn't have the recoil of H145
(Aug. 13, 2010  4:39 AM)mchlbant Wrote: why does CH120 add attack?

If your're facing a low attacker AKA Quetz, you can adjust your height to avoid damage, however this is defence.

If your're talking about attack, you can adjust your height to make contact with the opposing wheel.

Example: I used Lightning L drago CH120RF (145 mode) in a battle in BeyFray. Me and my opponent both used stalling clause, the opponent used a low stamina (I have no idea why.) But I lost because I couldn't make contact with the other beyblade.
and all I needed to do was switch to 120 mode and I won due to the track change.

Conclusion?: CH120 is very flexible and can be used for both defence and attack advantages.
Uh... guys? Talk about this elsewhere. Discuss the Sagittario here.
So why did you choose to use Sagittario and not other wheels like Leone, Pegasis or Bull?
Just wondering since I don't own a Sagittario wheel, does it have the same amount of recoil as Pegasis or less?
(Aug. 13, 2010  5:40 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: So why did you choose to use Sagittario and not other wheels like Leone, Pegasis or Bull?
Just wondering since I don't own a Sagittario wheel, does it have the same amount of recoil as Pegasis or less?

I dunno. I never really used it without a MF to compare, but it strikes with enough force to knock itself out quite dramatically. I think Sagittario has more recoil than Pegasis and Leone. Bull doesn't have that much recoil, iirc.

EDIT: Oh, and I used Sagittario because I just got it the other day and wanted to play around with it.
(Aug. 13, 2010  5:40 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: So why did you choose to use Sagittario and not other wheels like Leone, Pegasis or Bull?

...Bull? Serious
The only useful combo found with it so far was "MooMoo Hurricane."
Besides me, no one has been successful with that combo. :\
(Aug. 13, 2010  5:53 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Besides me, no one has been successful with that combo. :\

I've been successful!!! Let me make a video! (Click to View)
Sagittario has high recoil, successful to hit the opponent out.
(Aug. 13, 2010  4:36 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: But I don't see the use of adding more weight on to an attack type that already has a part to help with it's recoil (AKA metal face.)

Face = can only be used for a metal face, or just a standard one, not really a lot of options and since this has recoil your're going to choose the metal face.
Track = Adding a defence track will reduce it's attack ability, not only that, the weight difference isn't too much between CH120 and R145/GB145.

CH120 = approx 4 grams. Helps with attack, adds weight.
GB145 = approx 4.3 grams. adds more weight, doesn't help with attack.
R145 = approx 4.5 grams. adds more weight, doesn't help with attack.

Just my opinon that I would rather have much more attack ability than an extra 0.5 or 0.3 grams for recoil.
(It really come down to opinon though.)

EDIT: Also sorry for killing your thread daegor.

Ahh, alright. Point made.

Just wanted to throw the weight out there because of its recoil. Those .3 - .5 grams might make that much of a difference, because it gets grounded to the stadium..
But your right, if you do face a lower wheel, you would be in trouble because the wheels would not make contact.

Also, would the saggitario wheel have the same amount of recoil as rock, maybe more?
(Aug. 13, 2010  6:27 AM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Also, would the saggitario wheel have the same amount of recoil as rock, maybe more?

It most definitely has more. Check the self kill. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2f6RNR91fGk Round 4, I think it is.

Also, note how far it gets pushed back in general, even with a MF and heavy track.
I'll test MF saggit CH120 RF against EarthBullWD145WD later.
Change the second combo. It's pretty bad. Needs a decent defence track, WB and a metal face.
Added metal face.Imma get wideball and the def track next time then.
145 will perform better than WD145. You might as well use that.