MF Sagittario 105RF

I know there is already a thread for it already (although the combo had been changed to MF Sagittario 90RF), but I really don’t think I should revive a one year old thread…

Theory Stuff (Click to View)

Test Results (Click to View)
Sagittario: 16/20 80%
Bull: 4/20 20%

Bull managed to stay in the Stadium due to non-stop lucky wall saves. However, there was one battle where Sagittario, surprisingly, wasn’t able to hit Bull with it ‘major’ points, allowing Bull to stay in the Stadium. Bull’s KOs were obviously caused by Sagittario’s recoil. In those battles, the walls kept Bull in the Stadium, otherwise, it would've been a Double KO.

Please test this combo out yourselves. (Since I used a 2mm height RF with 105, you people might need change Tracks to adjust the height if your RF happens to be taller/shorter than 2mm.)
AGREE totally amazing MFsagg105RF is a Beast Is MFsaggCH120RF is related with this combo?
If possible would you be able to do some tests against R145?

Though that's a pretty good win rate considering the unpredictable nature of the Saggitario wheel and it's lucky hits from recoil.
(Sep. 24, 2010  12:54 PM)super Wrote: Is MFsaggCH120RF is related with this combo?
Sort of. :\

But if MF Sagitarrio CH120RF is related to this, then MF Sagitarrio H145RF and MF Sagitarrio 90RF would probably be related to this too(?), hah...
(Sep. 24, 2010  1:28 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: If possible would you be able to do some tests against R145?
Unfortunately, I do not own R145 yet.
(Sep. 24, 2010  1:32 PM)Diamond Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2010  12:54 PM)super Wrote: Is MFsaggCH120RF is related with this combo?
Sort of. :\

But if MF Sagitarrio CH120RF is related to this, then MF Sagitarrio H145RF and MF Sagitarrio 90RF would probably be related to this too(?), hah...
(Sep. 24, 2010  1:28 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: If possible would you be able to do some tests against R145?
Unfortunately, I do not own R145 yet.
Yes i think.I came another test in MFsaggCH120RF Thread so you can check it out. BTW nice combo Smile.
It's Sagittario, by the way, not Sagitarrio. (I'm REALLY sorry.)
(Sep. 25, 2010  12:55 AM)Sora. Wrote: It's Sagittario, by the way, not Sagitarrio.
Ah, I think I've misspelled that for quite a while already, hah. Thanks for the correction.

(Sep. 25, 2010  12:55 AM)Sora. Wrote: (I'm REALLY sorry.)
:\