MF sagg win by ko
MF sagg win by ko
MF sagg win by ko
MF sagg win by ko
TIE
MF sagg win by ko
MF sagg win by ko
MF sagg win by ko

Method: Hit the opposing bey while you shoot/Launch to destabilize the opposing beyblade,use sliding shoot and 100 percent power and if you do it right it outspin really fast by scraping the surface of the stadium.

MF saggitarioCH120RF had some smash attack potential.NOTE;Don't use MF saggitarioCH120RF on 145 mode it sucks and rebound it self to the wall of the stadium LOL.
Uh we already kinda knew the saggitario wheel has some amazing smash but it also has bad recoil too. People have used it in combos like these: MF saggitario 90/100 RF though although it will have less success than the top tier combos due to the recoil. Also GB145 should have been used on the defence combo's track if you've got it cause it's better than C145.
(Sep. 19, 2010  4:33 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Uh we already kinda knew the saggitario wheel has some amazing smash but it also has bad recoil too. People have used it in combos like these: MF saggitario 90/100 RF though although it will have less success than the top tier combos due to the recoil. Also GB145 should have been used on the defence combo's track if you've got it cause it's better than C145.
I think MF and CH120 RF can reduce the recoil don't you think?
Yes but it's not like it's a revelation.
why is the ch120 track so good?
(Sep. 21, 2010  10:07 PM)Pisces Wrote: why is the ch120 track so good?
Look on Beywiki.
Cool!If i god a dark cancer i will test it out.