MF Lightning LDrago H145RF, the Recoil Dragon With Horns

(Dec. 19, 2010  6:49 PM)Dan Wrote: [Image: fuuuuuuowner.jpg]
Honestly Lizard, you know you should not swear here. If you don't understand something, use the tools we have here to fix that. 'Ask a question, get an answer' even?

I agree(XD with the image.). Did he even read the Welcome PM?
Its you fault for dropping the F-bomb. :Y
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:45 PM)Cucckoo Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:43 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: i think this thread should just be reported and closed and your combo idea moved to Beyblade Random Thoughts thread

You really don't like me do you?
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:45 PM)lizard25 Wrote: What the Hell are you guys talking about I have no fukin idea wat your fukin sayin
>:o

You don't have any need to cuss...

no i dont hate you,its just this thread really didnt need to be created unless you had test results,i undertsand that you cant do them but asking can go a long way Smile
and,frankly its starting to get full of spam

and dan, i see the pic,and it was not needed
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:51 PM)Dan Wrote: Its you fault for dropping the F-bomb. :Y

LOL I am really angry with this lizard guy!
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:52 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:45 PM)Cucckoo Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:43 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: i think this thread should just be reported and closed and your combo idea moved to Beyblade Random Thoughts thread

You really don't like me do you?
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:45 PM)lizard25 Wrote: What the Hell are you guys talking about I have no fukin idea wat your fukin sayin
>:o

You don't have any need to cuss...

no i dont hate you,its just this thread really didnt need to be created unless you had test results,i undertsand that you cant do them but asking can go a long way Smile
and,frankly its starting to get full of spam

and dan, i see the pic,and it was not needed

Im going to ask for testing right now...
fine delete it just fill me in next time okay
pegauses star blast attack
I can test it for you if I can find the time.
to see how well it does against defense types, geez, that should be obvious
(Dec. 19, 2010  7:06 PM)lizard25 Wrote: so whats this test all about

Testing shows a Beyblade's strengths, weaknesses, or if it is plain good or not.
Use the "Ask a question, get an answer" thread.
thanks alex by the way what bayblade do you guys have mine is storm aquario and L drago
(Dec. 19, 2010  7:03 PM)Anime101 Wrote: I can test it for you if I can find the time.

Thanks!
(Dec. 19, 2010  7:08 PM)lizard25 Wrote: thanks alex by the way what bayblade do you guys have

What? I don't even know where that should belong? Random Thoughts?
I already told you this on the last page Lizard. Also, don't ask questions like that here. This is not a chat, this thread is for testing a specific combination..
(Dec. 19, 2010  7:07 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: to see how well it does against defense types, geez, that should be obvious

Isn't he a noob?
(Dec. 19, 2010  7:10 PM)Cucckoo Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2010  7:07 PM)alexscott12 Wrote: to see how well it does against defense types, geez, that should be obvious

Isn't he a noob?

no he just didnt read the rules

GENERAL POSTING

Before posting a new thread, ask yourself: is my post interesting or informative in any way? If it is, go ahead and post it. If not, don't; it will probably be closed. Make sure that you give it a nice, descriptive title and that you post it in the correct forum!

Before posting a new reply in a thread, ask yourself: does my reply contribute to this conversation in any way? If it does, go ahead and post it. If not, don't, or you could get in trouble.

If you're making a post, it should have some content. Meaningless posts aren't OK, nor are one-liners like, "cool!" "LOL" etc. Essentially, keep this in mind: only post if you have something to say.

This is a message board, not a chat room. Posting here is a group activity and you shouldn't be bouncing posts back and forth with another user. Use Private Messages for that
(Dec. 19, 2010  6:41 PM)Dan Wrote: You have a better chance using:
MF Gravity Perseus H145 RF
MF Leone H145 RF
MF Rock Bull H145 RF
They are all recoil attackers, which I got from the Top-Tier list in the italian forum. (I have no clue if it is official or not.)
But they must be good if they made it there.
I can do testing with it, but my MF's haven't arrived yet. :[

That italian thread need an eavy upload.
By the way mf leone h145 RF/100RF is really good.
Same for mf rock bull h145RF.
At the moment mf gravity perseus 90RF counter mode left spin is the best attack combo of italian metagame Wink.
Haha, thanks for that Gianmarco I wasn't certain if the list was up-to-date. :] Thanks for the advice!
Is it even better than Vulcan?! c:
This topic is way too filled, regardless of lizard25's SPAM.

Unless you have valid test results, do not post here.