MF Lightning LDrago H145RF (just for reference/curiosity)

I always thought that H145 was an 'overlooked', or under-utilised part, and I thought that, despite its supposedly high amount of recoil, I might as well try and it out and see what's good, so I decided on the variation of the MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF combo because I thought that MF and RF would contribute to the negation of the recoil from Lightning and H145.. I thought that, with H145, it may be pretty good, though possibly not as good as the staple custom.

Testing completed in the MFB Attack stadium, using a beylauncher for both.

Anywho, here are the results for those interested (I saw Marco in another thread asking for results):

Multi-Hit Mode vs. Virgo DF145SD:
14 - 6 (70%) - Virgo won thrice by KO.
Upper Mode vs. Virgo DF145SD:
15 -5 (75%) - Virgo won twice by KO.

Multi-Hit Mode vs. MF Libra GB145WB:
12 - 8 (60%) - Libra won 4 times by KO.
Upper Mode vs. MF Libra GB145WB:
13 - 7 (65%) - Libra won twice by KO.

Multi-Hit Mode vs. MF Earth Bull GB145WB:
9 - 11 (45%) - Earth won twice by KO.
Upper Mode vs. MF Earth Bull GB145WB:
10 - 10 (50%) - Earth won twice by KO.

To be fair, I think it's alright. It might not be the best, but there is definitely some use for those who want to maybe find a use for H145. I also realise that others may have thought about this custom before, but I haven't seen anyone post any real testing results on it.

One thing peculiar about this combo is that it does worse against MF Earth Bull GB145WB than it does against MF Libra GB145WB; this surprised me quite a bit.
That actually happens a lot.
Libra has more recoil, earth is very round and continuinous.
Thank you so much Cpt.Squirrel for making this thread, I always found that just because of it's recoil it was a highly overlooked part, but there are solutions to that like top tier wheels like Lightning and Burn have a lot of recoil yet are still top tier because people found solutions.
With reference to Mc Frown's point about Libra, that just gives further strength to the argument that it shouldn't be banned.
The win percentages for this just aren't high enough to make it a viable combo in personal opinion.
Yeah, I know. I was just interested to see if H145 would be beneficial or not if chosen over CH120. I know CH120 would have a higher win rate, but I'd be interested to see the difference between the two.
*sigh* i wonder when will they sell metal faces here in the Philippines
That really has nothing to do with this thread and also hasbro might not release them.