MF Lightning L Drago BD145LRF

(May. 16, 2011  8:18 PM)® Wrote: Do you have LRF then?

Yes I do. Why?
Bluezee, i'm going to say i TOTALLY love this combo. Like really, its really easy to use, as well as totally beats many common combos out there. Haha, see how many videos i made out of Lighting Tank Smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqaN6EtNoQA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhTel77tb9E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XAAfOauT80
Those videos are AWESOME! Thanks a lot Azlanslayer. That really made my day. I think I'm gonna go do that testing for LT vs. MM for Dan now.
Neat videos man! Definitely OP worthy.
(May. 16, 2011  9:41 PM)Dan Wrote: Neat videos man! Definitely OP worthy.

Indeed! I will put them in the OP immediately. Thanks again Azlanslayer.
Totally awesome! Flawless! Those videos are awesome.
I like what you did with the WBO Face Contest Video. Smile
I have LRF but R2F is really faster on left spin beys?
No LRF is faster on Left spin beys
I'm confused what is better on what (relative).
OKAY HERE IS THE ANSWER DESPITE THE OFF-TOPICNESS

A Quick Guide to Rubber Attack Tips!
(Credit to everyone else who has already posted this numerous times, but seeing as apparently no one can be bothered looking for information, here we go!)

Fastest->Slowest
Left Spin: LRF->R2F->RF
Right Spin: R2F->LRF->RF

I'm quite sure the stamina orders (most stamina -> least stamina) are:
Left Spin: RF->LRF->R2F
Right Spin: RF->R2F->LRF

I'm not 100% sure on the order for R2F and LRF (tbh it's pretty hard to tell, and largely irrelevant, given how short the lifespan of an attack type is), but RF is the best stamina wise.

Given this is an offensive tip, though, stamina is less relevant, so LRF and R2F are the preferred tips for their respective spin directions.

This combo works best on LRF as it needs the speed. R2F is the next best, though I don't think it spin-steals/equalises as well, and being slightly slower doesn't help. RF is the last option, but unless it's near mint, it's definitely not going to be fast enough, and even then, LRF and R2F are preferred.

Now can we PLEASE get back on topic?
Thanks th!nk.

Lets get back on topic about the Lightning tank.
That is addressed in my LRF topic from awhile back..
I also showed you Momo's explanation...

Anyways, I just wanted to know how popular the Lightning Tank is in tournaments nowadays. Sorry if this is not the right place to ask, blah blah etc.
It is extremely popular, more popular than Bluezee and I ever thought. I at least didn't think it would get this kind of reception. This seems to have really brought attackers back into the tournaments.
(May. 17, 2011  11:35 PM)Dan Wrote: It is extremely popular, more popular than Bluezee and I ever thought. I at least didn't think it would get this kind of reception. This seems to have really brought attackers back into the tournaments.

Lol couldn't have said it any better myself. Funny thing is, we weren't even going to share this lol.
Someone was probably going to share it eventually anyway, you just add a BD145, an absolutely useful part, to what is already top-tier, MF Lightning L Drago [] LRF.
Woah, when did LRF get promoted? Nice! To be honest, no one but us thought of it. Though, yes, at some point it would have been found. So, BD145 for Lightning LDrago on the top-tier list yet?
I think it obviously should be.
Lighting LDrago BD145LRF beats most if not all Top Tier Defense combos.
Try reading ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386

Most of the time you cannot claim the exclusivity of a customization in Beyblade. There is still only a limited amount of combinations possible, and even less that actually make sense to build, so is it really innovative if you just have more time than someone else and find something before others ? It is a debate.
(May. 18, 2011  1:26 AM)JonnB Wrote: I think it obviously should be.
Lighting LDrago BD145LRF beats most if not all Top Tier Defense combos.

Lightning Tank can beat most of the top tier list all types.
(May. 18, 2011  1:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Try reading ?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386

Most of the time you cannot claim the exclusivity of a customization in Beyblade. There is still only a limited amount of combinations possible, and even less that actually make sense to build, so is it really innovative if you just have more time than someone else and find something before others ? It is a debate.

Oh yeah, reading, not my forté. I'm thinking of buying the whole Robert Munch collection, you know. :V I missed that change, sorry.
Debate not worth it. So, mission complete Blue?
lightning tank my new favorite bey i would never expect a combo like that would be good until i read it off the wbo its really the fall of the metagame.
(May. 18, 2011  1:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Most of the time you cannot claim the exclusivity of a customization in Beyblade. There is still only a limited amount of combinations possible, and even less that actually make sense to build, so is it really innovative if you just have more time than someone else and find something before others ? It is a debate.

I agree. I mean, I usually claim MF L Drago 100WF as "my custom", but even in the original thread, I credited Hiro Ayami, who stated that Brad was playing around with a similar concept prior to me at a tournament in Vancouver.

This custom is great, but as I've said before; it's an evolution, not a revolution. People shouldn't be that surprised that an evolution of one of the best Attack combos in the game has become popular.
(May. 18, 2011  2:30 AM)unco sam Wrote: lightning tank my new favorite bey i would never expect a combo like that would be good until i read it off the wbo its really the fall of the metagame.

No it isn't. We still have tons of beyblade and unknown combos. You can't really say its the fall of the metagame. I still think this combo its just temporary. Game breaking combos got out classed like MF LLDCH120RF. Which is an upgraded version. So its not really the fall of the metagame.