MF-H Wing Bull 90 RS

I am not trying to joke around, I even warned you about it being outclassed and told you only happens a tiny bit. And thank you for teaching me that there is no upper attack.
Hey, I wasn't trying to be mean there. Smile
And no, Cyber's slopes aren't really smooth you know.

Cyber is heavily outclassed, btw.

All in all, I was just trying to stop the discussion there, as we were straying from topic. This is the Wing Bull 90RS thread. There is no need to continue with discussion about Upper Attack, at least in this thread, especially after Hazel's post... Smile
As I mentioned in my post in the flash discussion thread, flash is level with the point it connects to the track, so naturally on a 145 track, it will have some trouble against low height defense combos, which is exactly what wing bull is!

So, because I really like s130 for flash, i'll be using both s130 and gb145 for these tests. In theory, flash is lower so it would be better against this 90 defense combo.

MF Flash (Attack Mode) Escolpio GB145R2F vs MF-H Wing Bull 90RS
Flash: 12/20 (All KO)
Wing: 8/20 (6 OS, 2 KO)

Wing Win Rate: 40%

The Wing combo is quite annoying. Flash would smack it from above, jump and then loose stamina. RS prevented wing from getting force smashed out. Flash would have to hit wing while it was not in the center of the stadium.

[b]MF Flash (Attack Mode) Escolpio S130R2F vs MF-H Wing Bull 90RS[/b]
Flash: 16/20 (13 KO, 3 OS)
Wing: 4/20 (1 OS, 2 KO)

Wing Win Rate: 20%

It worked. The increased metal contact let flash ko wing bull more often. Flash also didn't "jump" so it retained it stamina and sometimes outspun by jabbing wing many times, so that it scraped. Wing did recover however just as the OP stated. I'm sure if it was on an 85, the battles would be over.

So far Flash is proving itself to be amazing. For benchmark testing, see my post in the flash discussion thread. Thanks.
Great tests Meow!, but why Escolpio? I don't think it isn't at all useful for anything, so why use it?
Meow how old is your RS?
Sniper my rs is a tad new. I got it about 2 weeks ago.

@coke Since Flash doesn't suffer from too much recoil, I let the weight slide.

I use escolpio so that i have an edge against higher beyblades. Ya know in that special rare case. Escolpio exposes the sides of flash and adds weight to the main attack points.

I find it has good synergy with flash. The difference is very subtle, but i know someday it'll get me that extra 1 point. Best to be safe than sorry.
Wasn't it the same thing with Screw and Vulcan with Elscolpio? I still remember that lol!
No, neither of those....

Screw was pest with pisces, horogium and now Uranus, resulting in a somewhat chuckle-inducing name.

Vulcan was best with byxis, horuseus and giraffe.

Rock Escolpio worked well.
Lolololololol! Screw UR-carp! That a funny combo name! And by the way, what do you mean by Rock Elscolpio worked well? Are you reffering to the past when Basalt wasn't released yet?
I got my Flash the other day and decided to do some testing.

MF Flash Sagittario CH120RF vs. MF-H Wing Bull 90RS
MF Flash Sagittario CH120RF win rate: 7/20(5KO, 2 OS)It kept beating on wing till it stopped O_O
MF-H Wing Bull 90RS win rate: 13/20 (11 OS, 2 KO)

MF Flash Sagittario GB145RF vs. MF-H Wing Bull 90RS
MF Flash Sagittario GB145RF win rate: 0/10
MF-H Wing Bull 90RS win rate: 10/10 (6 OS, 4 KO)

I dont have a second functioning 90 so I couldnt do do tests against the same tracks.
To counter this, shouldn't we have a DF105?

Also, could you please benchmark?
(Mar. 28, 2012  12:09 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: To counter this, shouldn't we have a DF105?

Also, could you please benchmark?

I dont have DF105.

MF Vari Ares R145 RF vs MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145 CS
Vari:8/10 KO
Basalt:2/10 OS

MF Vari Ares CH120RF vs MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145 CS
Vari:9/10 KO
Basalt:1/10 OS
What's the condition of your rs? That could affect the results, as i pointed out in the scythe t125rs thread.

For some reason i find my tests to be much higher....
(Mar. 28, 2012  12:41 AM)Meow! Wrote: What's the condition of your rs? That could affect the results, as i pointed out in the scythe t125rs thread.

For some reason i find my tests to be much higher....
I bought it a week ago so its still pretty much new the combo doesnt work well if your rs is flattened because it makes the combo move too much when hit
Hmm thats odd..I was using a 2 week old rs when i tested it...How deep are you banking? And your rf? Flash needs speed to ko, its not like variares.

When i get the time, maybe tom. I will do df105.
Yeah, I was testing MF-H Flash Piscies H145LRF vs MF-H Wing Kerbecs BD145RS, wing never lost.
I want to go with what Galaxy recommended in his thread for 85 being a better track than 90 for this custom, and with it I think it has huge potential.

I've always been a fan of this custom; low-track Wing customs have a tendency to lift the opponent (lift might not be the best word... Just try it and you'll see what I mean) which I've always thought was cool (and certainly unique!).

Once my launcher is fixed I'll do some testing of this custom on both 85 and 90 to compare the two. I also want to try RB, though I'm worried even 85RB might be too tall.

Also, other wheels that have three-sided symmetry would be better than Bull in this case. Kerbecs is an obvious choice, though I actually want to try Leone due to its shape being more conducive to the lifting effect I've noticed.
(Jul. 29, 2012  6:15 PM)Ingulit Wrote: low-track Wing customs have a tendency to lift the opponent (lift might not be the best word... Just try it and you'll see what I mean) which I've always thought was cool (and certainly unique!).

Yes, it's true!
In this video, at 0.30, the Wing lifts Flash!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...AvAtAZsUiw
And this is fantastic, because, the Sliding Shoot end its movement

I really like this combo, but with 85, because i think that lowest is and better is.
In this moment, there are few bladers that use low attack customization, and this combo, is the top for this reason IMO.
I was testing MF-L Wing Kerbecs 85CS against MF-H Flash Orion GB145R2F and I managed to get a KO on Wing once. But Flash didn't get that same "jump" from contact as Blitz and Variares would when I tested them.
I've actually test it against flash and Flash got wrecked wing lifted flash sometimes
Used Attack stadium Beylauncher R with grip

MF-H Wing Bull 90RS VS MF Flash Orion S130LRF

Wing: 18
Flash: 2

Currently I am using Wing Unicorno II 85 RS. Seeing if anyone know which clear wheel is best for MF-L Wing ____ 85 RS so it can increase stamina. I am trying to make this a more balance beyblade than just defense.

Clear Wheels: Aquario, Bull, Cancer/Gasher, Cygnus, Hades, are the most common recommendation. Trying seeing if any can do some time testing for me and also with the Unicorno II as well.

Thanks!!! XD
At the last tournament in Rome, i seen that this combo, wins too versus the spin stealer. So,i love always much this combo <3 XD