MF-H Beat Lynx H145R2F

MF-H Beat Lynx H145R2F
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hey guys! Welcome to my first customization thread in limited format! Hope you like the custom!

The concept:

The launch:

Tests:

Well, that's it! Sorry for such a shortage of results. XD Mah Earth done snapped in two y'all!

Well, I think these are enough tests to at least show this custom's potential. Thanks for reading!
Cool! Could you so some tests against attack, just to see how it fares?
This Seems Cool! I Should Be Seeing A Little Use Of This At Toronto's Next Tournament! Tongue_out

Oh Yeah, Just Wondering, Is This Hasbro's Beat?
Yup. Later when I get the chance. I'll get some tests up against Gravity. Smile

I also forgot to post Gravity benchmarks, so I'll do that later as well. I'm leaving right now, but I'll have them up tomorrow at the latests.
(Dec. 07, 2013  12:17 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: This Seems Cool! I Should Be Seeing A Little Use Of This At Toronto's Next Tournament! Tongue_out

Yes it has to be Hasbro, TT's is 4D which makes it banned in Limited.
(Dec. 07, 2013  12:19 AM)Coach Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2013  12:17 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: This Seems Cool! I Should Be Seeing A Little Use Of This At Toronto's Next Tournament! Tongue_out

Yes it has to be Hasbro, TT's is 4D which makes it banned in Limited.
Ok, Thanks Coach! I Just Looked At The Rules Tongue_out
Nice testing, TBH. But the Limited Thread is basically going back to the old MFB parts, right?
(Dec. 07, 2013  12:08 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Tests:

Great results, I want to ask though, did you use a MF? If not, that COULD be the reason why it's doing well, xD. Isn't 70% against GB145 normal though? The 85 I understand, but GB145 vs Beat, H145, R2F, 70% normal? Oh, and 56% better than Gravity?

Because:
My tests against generic Earth ____ GB145 CS are (Click to View)
Just wondering Smile
Yeah, another Beat combo! Haha, thanks TheBlackDragon! I hope you don't mind if I could test this against other combos? I'll also do it against my "MF-H Beat Lynx 90R2F" combo.

Oh, if you don't mind as well....... Could I use this in a Beat thread I'm making?
I thought that 4D wheels weren't allowed in the limited format?
(Dec. 07, 2013  2:06 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: I thought that 4D wheels weren't allowed in the limited format?

This is the metal fury beat, not 4D.
Thanks for the clarification
(Dec. 07, 2013  12:53 AM)Kujikato Wrote:
(Dec. 07, 2013  12:08 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Tests:

Great results, I want to ask though, did you use a MF? If not, that COULD be the reason why it's doing well, xD. Isn't 70% against GB145 normal though? The 85 I understand, but GB145 vs Beat, H145, R2F, 70% normal? Oh, and 56% better than Gravity?

Because:
My tests against generic Earth ____ GB145 CS are (Click to View)
Just wondering Smile

Well, you've gotta remember that everyone's results with Attack are different. XD The thing is, my benchmarks with Gravity (which I will place here later when I have the chance), are 40-45%.

I also got stuck with a really annoying, super soft Hasbro R2F that moves slowly in super tiny little circles, so the range of movement is hurt a TON, which does a number on the results. If you can hit 65% with gravity, I wouldn't hesitate to say that you could hit 90% with this thing.

Oh, and, um, my MF broke (along with my 2 other ones). XD I've got a box full of broken Metal Face customs, only one of which works.
I have a broken BLACK MF, and the cores of my 2 Custom MFs are broken as well!

Hmm, do you have RF then? Does Beat have too much recoil for MF?

That aside, if you're able to get these win rates with a messed up R2F, this should be nasty!
I meant "Metal Face," not Metal Flat. Tongue_out

But yes, I tried this briefly with a new R2F a while ago, and it did noticeably better. In fact, I don't remember anything actually being able to beat it (IIRC I only tested against M/HTDC's).
Thank you so much theblackdragon for trying Beat out! Glad to see it performs well!
I remember when i got the Hasbro Beat, I just remember looking at it and saying, "Why can't you be as awesome as you look?"

This was definitely going to be one of the first Beat customs I tried, so if it is in the near future I am able to test, I will post some results here. Great tests!
Oh man, if only I had H145 and Beat! This thing seems great. I'm surprised H145 didn't help destroy the low track defense, which it seems to have trouble against. I'm very curious to see how it fairs up to attack.
Considering even lower attackers generally struggle with LTDC when getting metal on metal contact, H145, which is really not that great an offensive part, not doing anything much is hardly surprising. Heck, I'm surprised it managed what it did, personally.
H145 actually did a pretty decent job. During informal testing, there was one point where it actually went 8/2, but it didn't keep up. :\ Plus, the R2F I was using was one of those really super-soft Hasbro Bottoms that moves in itty bitty circles and can't keep up a wide movement pattern.