MF-H Bakushin BD145RSF

Why do you say that? Basalt would not have the chance to get the usual last second grabs most stamina types win by because BD145 would scrape like hell. (lol)
(Oct. 14, 2011  6:43 PM)Dan Wrote: Why do you say that? Basalt would not have the chance to get the usual last second grabs most stamina types win by because BD145 would scrape like hell. (lol)
I will explain via w/e messaging service we normally use as this is not part of the topic.
(Oct. 14, 2011  5:31 PM)gibsonmac Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2011  4:56 PM)Shika blade Wrote: I can't believe it. Impossible.
Ughh vari ares losing to bakushin is impossible. Bassalt gets a beating, how can BAKUSHIN survive? Video, please!

Basalt gets a beating by vari because of the weight and profile, Bakushin is slightly lighter, and the profile, as stated MANY times, doesn't allow for most attackers to 'dig in' and deliver their beating... believe me, during testing I was actually getting kinda pissed that I couldn't KO the Bakushin with my best attack combo's...

Dan is right, I think 120 will be the most successful attack height against Bakushin.
will have CH120RF tests up this evening hopefully
In that case, killer&rock viable, its profile is the same, except for weight.
(Oct. 14, 2011  7:02 PM)Shika blade Wrote: In that case, killer&rock viable, its profile is the same, except for weight.

no they have very different profiles, have you seen Bakushin lol, it looks like a bowl upside-down - slant curved profile, rock and killer are disks with a more or less straight profile.
More tests up
You might think of trying MF Beat Lynx CH120RF and MF Beat Lynx 85RF instead of GB145, too - and bank deep. If you're not deep banking with Beat, you're not going to KO diddly poops.
Sure thing Hazel, I'll do those tests.

The MFH Bakushin BD145 shell straight slays most all attack types... it's shape and profile render most of the opponents smash useless... MTAC seem to do the best against this combo, well in the case of Blitz and VariAres anyway. Also, you can go aggro against Stamina Combos and go for a KO (unless its a Basalt stamina combo that is)... Overall, I've been very happy with the combo, and I'd HIGHLY recommend buying a Bakushin Susanow, the Black version is available most places for under $25 shipped on the bay, so its just like buying a VariAres or Phantom etc... I truly never expected it would perform this well against the 'attack heavyweights' (Blitz, Vari, Beat, Fang).

Alternatives to the combo that may perform better for some, might be swapping the RSF for a CS, but that is a preference thing. Also like I said earlier, CW choice would be worth looking into, I used the Susanow CW for all tests (very similar to bull/cancer in weight distribution, with a slightly bulkier profile), something with a real low profile might work better, like Pieces or Horogium, or maybe something that compliments the shape of Bakushin better, like Leone or to a lesser extent, Aquario.