MF-H BASALT AQUARIO TH170MB

BeyCenter: Yep, nailed it

@BBS: Um, hypocritical as it sounds coming from me, you should try to use less "fancy" wording, because you're not really making sense there tbh.

I'm pretty sure what I said was totally right, though.

It's quite useless because other things will do better. There are very few combo's that are entirely useless, yes, (M145 can be handy in some situations), but for the use the presentation suggests, it's generally going to be outclassed by other options.
I agree with you th!nk.

This just wasn't well thought out on Balance, but also the weight and parts.
If he has a BD145, couldn't he have used a Kerbecs instead of Aquario.
BBS: th!nk is entirely right. These test results are so biased and inaccurate.

Fury, you need to get another Basalt for some Basalt vs. Basalt matches. Test against more proper combos. Although, I really doubt it'll make a difference. This combo is horrible in the playtest I've conducted. 8-2 against MF Lightning L Drago BD145R2F is the exact opposite of what you wrote. Please improve your launching before you post anymore combos.
BeyCenter: Yeah, he should have done that, and put aquario on earth. As I said, I find kerbecs to be somewhat more susceptible to attacks from above, and obviously it doesn't balance well with earth. And obviously, I used kerbecs on the combo Hero and I posted for a good reason Tongue_out_wink
I'm happy you came into this Hero.
Against something Like MF LLD BD145R2F, It should have just floor scraped and lost.

EDITAngryTh!nk Ya. Thanks for getting what i mean, Kerbecs was too much of a better choice.
That and been KO'd easily, given MB's horrible grip.
True Point. CS may have been a better choice. But CS has obviously been done.
Definitely. WF works nicely too, or at least it did when Hero and I posted it Wink That combo makes up for it's relatively low grip with speed/momentum, and while MB can be aggressive, it's certainly not that fast.
Pull the plug on this combo already. It should be obvious MB isn't as effective in stamina but it also shows how terrible these results are ..

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230MB vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230WD
MB: 2 wins (2 KOs)
WD: 8 wins (8 OSs)

I used 230 to simulate a mirror match and also because I don't have two TH170s (who really does though?)

In short; Fury needs to test against real combos. Basalt vs. Earth is extremely unfair.
Worth noting that WD isn't even the best choice for 230 stamina combos either, ahah (D would be).

Thanks for that Hero Smile
Hero, Thank you for proving this.
The fact is, MB does not suit TH170/230
Th!nk and Hero, I don't mean to be an A hole, but if you went through the posts, it's already been established for over half a week that this isnt very good.

Lol, I don't get what's with the 'pull the plug' and the 'what the hell' about this combo. Why's it such a big deal? :\

Dun posting. And not posting again here.
No one substantially explained why the results and testing were not valid, and such. Is there really a problem with that?

And don't do that "oh I'm not responding" stuff, it's just annoying, I mean, god forbid you have to justify what you say. :\
OK look. I hate stupid arguing. I hate complaining. I hate egos. I really dislike negativity in general. I post "i'm done posting" because I hate this kind of Stupid stuff. If little toys that say "Ages 8+" are such a big deal and cause anger, arguing, and discontent for others (this is including the VariAres topic); then I'm never signing on here again and never playing Beyblade again. Is a children's game really worth proving worth or knowledge, "I'm right, you're wrong", and negativity towards certain things?

That's really lame.

I posted that post because of the negativity I personally interpreted from those posts. 'Pull the plug', 'WTF are you using this for', and the 'this Is absolutely terrible, my combo is better'.
I don't know how to explain this whole post well, but that stuff rubs me the wrong way. I find it ridiculous that I could make a list of members here whose posts have a bigger percentage of negativity and arrogance than just plain looseness.

This will sound like I'm being a self-centered jerk, but some people really need to lighten up about spinning tops.

I've been in slight arguments here. More than I'd like. Everybody does that, nobody doesn't. But I do my best to be a nice person and avoid stupid stuff, which is easier in person than on the Internet.

This probably sounds like it came out of nowhere, like I'm a jerk, like I'm trying to pull guilt, or like I'm personally bashing you. I don't mean negativity towards you or anyone. From when I joined until now, the ego's have grown out of this world.

And. I'm not posting here again. Yeah guess what, I don't care. I said what I felt like saying, and there's no more I need to elaborate on.
I'd really appreciate it if this post was not responded to. I just want this to be thought about, not argued(which would make me laugh if someone posted to this arguing or saying things against this)

Pardon me for trying to clarify things. I'll be careful to be "nicer" about stupid combos in future, and not try to summarise things.
> I hate stupid arguing. I hate complaining. I hate egos.
Which is all present in your posts. Not saying it's not present in mine, but just be careful with stones in glass houses and whatnot."

Seriously, this isn't even relevant to this thread. If you don't like what we've posted and don't want to argue about it, then don't criticize them, or at least do so via PM and be prepared to back it up when someone calls you out for it.
whoa there people
stop fighting
we're getting offtopic here

Ontopic nao plz
(Sep. 04, 2011  7:13 PM)Hero Wrote: BBS: th!nk is entirely right. These test results are so biased and inaccurate.
It was really what I meant in the first place.

I was wondering still, how this would compare to LTDC/SC, however. I still like MB as a use and I picture it in my mind a wonderful way.

(Sep. 04, 2011  7:39 PM)Hero Wrote: Pull the plug on this combo already. It should be obvious MB isn't as effective in stamina but it also shows how terrible these results are ..

MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230MB vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230WD
MB: 2 wins (2 KOs)
WD: 8 wins (8 OSs)
Thanks, Hero!